I just made my fist diy diaper

Rahrah1

I’m a sissy boy who loves to use her diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Oh my gosh I feel so little and happy in this diaper I made. I made it extra think so I waddle and I have to crawl is this what happiness truly feels like.

Nice! I’m happy for you. I felt amazing yesterday when I wore a wet diaper for the first time. Make the most out of it!

Rednaxela said:
Nice! I’m happy for you. I felt amazing yesterday when I wore a wet diaper for the first time. Make the most out of it!
It felt so great I’m definitely going to get actually diapers and try it I’ve got a good idea on how to hide them

How and what did you make your diaper out of

Rahrah1 said:
It felt so great I’m definitely going to get actually diapers and try it I’ve got a good idea on how to hide them
What’s your idea?

Carnifex said:
How and what did you make your diaper out of
I used towels to make it bulky and toilet paper and swifer dry pads to make the absorbent layer

Rednaxela said:
What’s your idea?
I’m say I order this now I’m gonna send it to my brother as gift hoping it comes in a discrete box

Rahrah1 said:
I’m say I order this now I’m gonna send it to my brother as gift hoping it comes in a discrete box
Rednaxela said:
What’s your idea?
Plus I’m gonna get issued a flight suit so it will be easier to wear at night

Rahrah1 said:
Plus I’m gonna get issued a flight suit so it will be easier to wear at night
Cool, I’m pretty sure most of them come in discrete shipping boxes. I know for a fact Rearz does.

Rednaxela said:
Cool, I’m pretty sure most of them come in discrete shipping boxes. I know for a fact Rearz does.
I’m just gonna buy the sample packs to start off with

Rahrah1 said:
I’m just gonna buy the sample packs to start off with
That’s a good idea. It’s much easier to hide that way. I bought a pack of Abena. Now I have to think of a bunch of different spots to hide them

I believe you can also talk to Northshore and they will give you a free sample. Do be carefull though that you dont get caught!

RetroGamerGuy said:
I believe you can also talk to Northshore and they will give you a free sample. Do be carefull though that you dont get caught!
I just found my deployment bag has a bottom the comes partialy unbuttoned and seems like it be great for hiding stuff

Rahrah1 said:

Most come in discrete boxes. You can always email them and ask. It's very cool that your brother is okay with it or does he just not know what it is? Do you have any space in your closet? Put a sheet or something over the box too? Don't forget some garbage bags to dispose of.

TiggyCat said:
Most come in discrete boxes. You can always email them and ask. It's very cool that your brother is okay with it or does he just not know what it is? Do you have any space in your closet? Put a sheet or something over the box too? Don't forget some garbage bags to dispose of.
My brother doesn’t know I would keep the box closed or say it’s a prank I think my brother would be accepting of he would just joke about a lot. Plus on of my bags basically has a secret compartment.

Rahrah1 said:
My brother doesn’t know I would keep the box closed or say it’s a prank I think my brother would be accepting of he would just joke about a lot. Plus on of my bags basically has a secret compartment.

Okay. Hope that works well and you can get them back house and room easily. I'm curious. Which diaper are you going to get?

Reactions: ScriptedGamer
TiggyCat said:
Okay. Hope that works well and you can get them back house and room easily. I'm curious. Which diaper are you going to get?
I’ll probably get rearz princess pink because they are super cute and probably some boosters pads o make me waddle.

Reactions: Rednaxela
Back