I just got Rickroll while watching Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Anyway I'm watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and they were showing The Foster Home of Imaginary Friends float then out of no where Rick Astley come out and started singing Never Gonna Give You Up >.<.....Yep I got rickroll on thanksgiving, the only bad part was that my mom was singing along to it...

Last edited:

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Meh... rickroll... sucks in comparison to...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Haha, I saw that video on digg. Ladies and gentlemen, the rickroll is officially dead. Say your final goodbyes, we'll have to wait for the next annoying video to get people with. The McRoll'd is funny, but too close to the rickroll.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Haha, I saw that video on digg. Ladies and gentlemen, the rickroll is officially dead. Say your final goodbyes, we'll have to wait for the next annoying video to get people with. The McRoll'd is funny, but too close to the rickroll.
Way ahead of you...

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
i saw this too i thought it was hilarious.

Role
Diaper Lover
So they meant to rickroll people, it wasn't an advertisement of somesort?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
So Rick Asley has made a come back.. joy.
My mom woke me up to see it >_>

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
So Rick Asley has made a come back.. joy.
My mom woke me up to see it >_>
Lip syncing your own song BADLY is not a come back.

However looking gay one decade and looking like a middle aged guy two decades later is getting there. :)

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Lip syncing your own song BADLY is not a come back.

However looking gay one decade and looking like a middle aged guy two decades later is getting there. :)
It's more or less my mom woke me up just to Rickrol me...
"GOLLY JEE WILIKERS THANKS MOMMY!"

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I got Rick Rolled while watching TV, an add for E-Entertainment tonight showed Barry Malinow (I think) singing Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up, I was so pissed off at that. lol

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Eh, its dead now.

I watched the parade and when the song started playing, I started laughing and singing along... I just like the song. He fails for lip syncing it though, but props for Rick Rolling America (and some Canadians!)

Moaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Oh man ive been rick rolled so many times i almost swear that my friends go out of their way to find videos on youtube that have been dubbed with rick and his rolling lol

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I just went to my best friend's wedding. At the reception they started playing Rick Astley (as an inside joke) and EVERYONE suddenly flocked to the floor! Haha. It was great!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Wait... what does Rick Rolled even mean? I've heard it so many times...

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Rickrolling is bad, m'kay. You shouldn't rickroll people, m'kay... -Insert Mr. Mackey impersonation here.

LOL. I needed a laugh. LOL. I didn't watch the parades, as I was sleeping before I went to my thanksgiving meal with a co-worker.

WildThing121675

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Arent you guys tired of rickroll's? I mean the first couple of times I saw it was pretty fun with the cheesy lyric and the stupid dancing but even after just about 5 times of watching it just gets annoying.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I cannot be damaged by rickroll :p.

I love that song ^^, and same is for Together Forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.