• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I just got my first pair of plastic pants :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Babyfur
Well, technically the outside (uber-cute) lining is cotton while the inside is PVC, a type of waterproof vinyl used in things like raincoats.

I'm not going to use them for a little while. but in the meantime what should I know about them? Especially how I wash them... That would be helpful X3

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think using vinger will work, Plz correct me if I'm wrong. But I know alot of people use it for washing some items that you really cant use soap for. Then most likly a wash bye hand, and Air dry. But gratz anychance you got them online and we could get a link. They sound really kool if they have a pattern on the outside like that :)

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where did you get them? :3

You could probably wash them off in the shower with you, or in the sink or something. I wouldn't put them through the wash though. I'm not sure if that advice would work with ones with cotton though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
The best advice is to wear the pants in the shower... use a little soap/shampoo and hang them to dry.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's what I do, I wear them into the shower and use my shampoo. They have held up very well, though they aren't the lined type. Apparently, the oil from your body is harmful to the vinyl and the shampoo cuts oil very well.

Role
Babyfur
It was an Ebay auction *nodnod*

And okay, shampoo it is. I'll see how that works, thanks ^^

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
For the 3rd person to say it, I also rinse mine in the shower in the event that they get dirty.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Mind telling us who on ebay was selling them. Or what they where called titled??

Jared

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
When I wake up in the morning I take my plastic pants off and toss them in the shower and then unpin or untape my diaper. If it is cloth and I have wet it, it goes in the shower too. If it is a disposable I roll it up tight and put it in one of those plastic bags newspapers are delivered in.

I then get in the shower and thoroughly rinse the plastic pants with hot water and hang them on the nearby towel rack. If they are rinsed promptly and completely I don't find soap necessary.

Cloth diapers that are wet get a thorough rinsing and wringing out and then I put them in a plastic tub in the laundry room and sprinkle them with 20 Mule Team Borax. Worn but dry cloth diapers go to the same place. They are washed in groups of 3 or 4 with Dreft and 20 Mule Team Borax every few days, and dried in the dryer.

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.