Status
Not open for further replies.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
this saturday evening, I get on video chat with my mother and everything thing goes fine until she tells me im not eighteen.

im sitting at my desk thinking it's a joke, until i realize she's serious. then im like Wtf...
so apparently she lied to get me into elementary school 2 years earlier than i was supposed to, and then just forgot about it until she checked my birth certificate. what i wanna know is how do you forget something like this

KidSpike13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
this saturday evening, I get on video chat with my mother and everything thing goes fine until she tells me im not eighteen.

im sitting at my desk thinking it's a joke, until i realize she's serious. then im like Wtf...
so apparently she lied to get me into elementary school 2 years earlier than i was supposed to, and then just forgot about it until she checked my birth certificate. what i wanna know is how do you forget something like this

Wtf is right! Wow, I just have no other way to respond but ask what the hell? I have no idea how someone forgets this, or how a school would not find out. Well, you finished school early. That is a bonus, isn't it? Two potential years to yourself at home?

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Wtf is right! Wow, I just have no other way to respond but ask what the hell? I have no idea how someone forgets this, or how a school would not find out. Well, you finished school early. That is a bonus, isn't it? Two potential years to yourself at home?

That would be a dumb idea. Main reason, going two years without school is like taking a two year break before competing in the Olympics. If you don't keep training, you start to lose your skill. That's not to say that he'll forget everything, but if he doesn't keep to his studies for such a long period, he's likely to have trouble starting again. It's best to just keep going at this point.

I don't know what the drinking age is there, but I know that one of the worst parts of first year in Ontario is that half the people can go out drinking, and half the people can't. If you're in the half that can't, it's a bit harder to socialize (though it's still fairly easy compared to work, or other options). Starting at 16 here would kind of suck, since some people would be wary of inviting you to a party for legal reasons, but I don't know what it's like there.

KidSpike13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
That would be a dumb idea. Main reason, going two years without school is like taking a two year break before competing in the Olympics. If you don't keep training, you start to lose your skill. That's not to say that he'll forget everything, but if he doesn't keep to his studies for such a long period, he's likely to have trouble starting again.

good point, had not thought about that. I must have been caught up in trying to find something positive that I did not use common sense, lol. Sorry for the bad advice tai. :paci:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well no wonder you looked so young!!! Actually, I wish when I was 20, I found out I was really 18. Once you get to my age, two years doesn't count for much, except that I would have to work for two more years, and that would really suck. I can't wait until I can retire. Age does have some benefits.

SnuggleBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
That must be quite a shock! On the bright side, you can feel like you're getting 2 years back so to speak. What I wouldn't give for that! lol.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The good news is your are now two years younger then you thought you were. That's 2 more years till your eventual death.

of course your mom making you belive your 18 when your 16 is rather a bit fucked up. But starting school at age 4 just makes me seem the school would of caught on that your 4, or at least 5. Not 6.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Now that you have lied about your age, hopefully the mods will understand and let it slide since it wasn't your fault. Maybe they will let you fix your birth date.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I can't sleep still thinking about this although this mightexplain why most of my high school friends were always a grade or two below me or how I was seen by most adults as childish

Siddy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Did you ever apply for a passport or drivers license? If you did and managed to get them you could be looking in at fraud charges if your not careful

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer

See the positive aspect: You've won 2 years of your life! It doesn't happen often that someone is told that they have 2 extra years to live. Sure, it may be a let-down that you're not as old as your classmates and certainly don't get to do what adults do after all, but I'd trade that for two extra years.

However, don't you own any type of ID or anything that would have your date of birth on it? Or were they all wrong too (how does that happen then?)?

Peachy

Fragarach

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am less worried about the legal ramifications for you as I am for your mom. the could be liable for hundreds of fraud charges as well as mental abuse through deception to you. You are now legally 16 and a minor again, have you voted yet? Oh man this could get very ugly for your life.

BabyArtie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
this saturday evening, I get on video chat with my mother and everything thing goes fine until she tells me im not eighteen... apparently she lied to get me into elementary school 2 years earlier than i was supposed to, and then just forgot about it until she checked my birth certificate. what i wanna know is how do you forget something like this

You have my sympathy, because this is a pretty devastating thing to be told. HOWEVER...

From your mother's perspective, forgetting is probably the best way to deal with something like this. The less you think about it the more you can't conceive of it being any other way. And look at it this way: at no point has she any incentive to admit the truth. Had she done so a term after you went to school you would have been kicked out, but the longer she goes on maintaining the pretence, the more people she has to confess to.

This has happened before (albeit I've not been involved at first hand) - Mrs Artie's grandpa on her mum's side was a rogue, and at some point he lied about his age to sign up with the Army. He continued to lie about his age to his dying day in 1923, to the extent that the death certificate had his age wrong by two years.

Artie

Ouroboroz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
You or your mom never took a look at your birth certificate before?

It seems a really hard thing to forget, i can imagine what kind of shock you got when you knew about it.

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Babyfur
...how the heck did she forge all your legal documents? Getting those changed to reflect your real age does not sound pleasant.

Sent from my iPhone

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Your mum is one thing but how did YOU forget when you were born? Did it not seem weird when one year you were four but your next birthday you would became seven rather than five? And what about the rest of your family, did everyone of your family members suddenly forget about this? Finally the government has your birth on record and shouldn't they have checked against it before giving you any sort of legal document in order to prevent fraud like this?

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Your mum is one thing but how did YOU forget when you were born? Did it not seem weird when one year you were four but your next birthday you would became seven rather than five? And what about the rest of your family, did everyone of your family members suddenly forget about this? Finally the government has your birth on record and shouldn't they have checked against it before giving you any sort of legal document in order to prevent fraud like this?

The mother tells the kid he's wrong and that he's six, not four. Kids are gullible. How much do you remember from when you were four?
Estranged from family, they don't talk.
The government... yeah, that needs to be addressed.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
To: pajamakitten, near, and everyone
this is what i know m

my mom sent me to a school where she knew a few people. ie. principle, administrators, etc amd pulled some strings, anvil when I was born my mom wasn't really in contact with any of her family. they were mostly scattered across the states and had no way to contact anyone until i was four. Im in japan right now and i can't really vote out here

FairyCakes

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Woah dude, what? Why did your mom want you in school so early? I have no idea how someone could forget their kid's age. Jeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.