• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I Just Found A Pioneer Vsx9300!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Thats right folks, I found the Pioneer VSX-9300, the little brother to the 9500, this is a vintage receiver that uses the “legendary” 2SC3281/2SA1302 bi-polar output devices, and while that does not mean a lot to many people, it does mane this: Clean, warm sound comparable to the offerings of 1970-s era Marantz, H/K, Onkyo, and of course Pioneer, best describe the sound.
Its rated at 125W rms per channel, it has 4 screw terminal outputs on it!

Anyway, I found this at my bus stop in a trash pile, so I picked it up, took it home, fired 'er up, AND IT FRIGGEN WORKS!!!!!
the people in my neighborhood throw out the coolest stuff :3

And im talking to my good friend Kevin Moore, and he's considering getting me 2 12" Sony Xplod's <the good ones, not the crappy ones, the 600W rms ones >.> >
so yea, I just got an audiophiles dream, a very powerful amp with low THD for free!

and I have the amp for the 18s, now to buy more of them for the project ^^ I will have the pics in the gallery when i get around to it

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I found two pretty big (80 watt) speakers in my neighbors trash, they also work. They may be ugly, (all the felt that covered the cone was missing) but theyre loud. =]

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Would any of you guys be interested in a sony reciver an STR-DE-715, I bought it new hardly ever used it, when I moved I left it in the orignal packing box 4 years ago, and I would like to get rid of it, I have no use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.