siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

I just been a big brave boy and gone to the Dentist all myself.

And he was very nice to me.

But they would let me have a sticker becouse they are for children up to 10.

I got embarrassed so I didn't tell her that I was only 5.

I back home now and waching Winnie the Pooh and drinking a bottle of strawberry milk.

Hee, hee

Sisi

You have lucky experience,
because you have been checked by a doctor like him who understand you like children.
I hope there will be many people who understand you as a 'little', so that they will care of you.

"Stay to be Little is sweet thing"
Max

That's awesome, I avoid dentists and doctors at all costs even when I probably should go.

You should be a very proud boy.

I am proud but I couldn't act like a little girl and ask for a sticker even though I would want one! I go by myself like a big girl too. I do wish someone would go with me but I need to build my independence as well.

I think I deserve the sticker.

just got too embarrassed to tell her I am only 5. Hee, hee.

Had a good thumb suck while in the waiting room and really wanted to leave.

And really missed not having Paddy while in the Dentist chair just needed him there to hole my hand.

If he was I would of regressed really badly I'll be down to about 3 and he would of do all the talking for me.

But he wasn’t and that why I all proud of myself. For being a big boy.

All done now for 6 months

I've always been afraid of the dentist because I had a sadist for a dentist when I was young. Fortunately I have a very good dentist now, and I've told him about my dental past. I too usually go by myself. I don't have very good teeth so it's always traumatic for me. Instead of getting a sticker, I get Novocaine. It's a better trade off for me.

I agree, dentist can be quite a scary place, I see nothing wrong with asking for a sticker, being a little, if they say No then so be it. but can't hurt to ask

OK so I have a box under my bed that I keep happy girl presents in. They are little things like yo-yos, new activity books, little dollar store toys. All new stuff that if I really wanted to get rid of them after a couple of months I can, things that are cheap and easy to fit in a box. If I do a really good job or just really need to feel better and distract myself from something else. I reach my arm in without looking and pull something out. I think I might do something like this for the car as well for moments like you just have. Moments where it would be too hard to explain why you should have a sticker and keep a bag with dum dums and stickers in the car and give myself one without looking so there is still an element of surprise.

LittleAndrea said:
OK so I have a box under my bed that I keep happy girl presents in. They are little things like yo-yos, new activity books, little dollar store toys. All new stuff that if I really wanted to get rid of them after a couple of months I can, things that are cheap and easy to fit in a box. If I do a really good job or just really need to feel better and distract myself from something else. I reach my arm in without looking and pull something out. I think I might do something like this for the car as well for moments like you just have. Moments where it would be too hard to explain why you should have a sticker and keep a bag with dum dums and stickers in the car and give myself one without looking so there is still an element of surprise.

That a good Idea. ThankQ

July 18th is this little Caitian's next Dentist visit for a checkup.

Good job! [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back