I hope everyone is Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just heard about the 5.8 Earth Quake out in California. I hope that everyone is alright and safe! I was born there and lived there off and on as a child. I only remember one in 1968 that shook us up a bit. I lived in Santa Ana.:sad:

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Some of my family live in California I hope they are alright.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Where was it, cus I got a friend around Sacraminto.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It was in LA and it was felt in San Diego and slight felt in Las Vegas. They also had 3.4 after shocks I think. Anyway living in California you accept earthquakes ARE going to happen. Like in the Midwest you accept tornadoes are going to happen, The east coast and the gulf of Mexico ares accept hurricanes are going to happen. No matter where you live a natural disaster can/will happen.

I am not saying a big earthquake like this isn't bad, it is but people shouldn't be surprised. California has a ton of fault lines. Anyway last year there was a earthquake that was felt in Stockton here it was a 3.4 I think. I saw my wall move at least 3 inches then it reset to its original location. It was pretty odd.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I know there are a lot of people from here that live in California. I hope they're all alright. :eek:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Pulled this off the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOS ANGELES - A strong earthquake shook Southern California on Tuesday, causing buildings to sway and triggering some precautionary evacuations. There were no immediate reports of damage or injuries. The jolt was felt from Los Angeles to San Diego, across the border in Tijuana, Mexico and slightly in Las Vegas.

The 11:42 a.m. quake was initially estimated at 5.8 by the U.S. Geological Survey but was revised downward to 5.4. More than a dozen aftershocks quickly followed, the largest estimated at magnitude-3.8

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... looks like most everyone got out lucky with that. Sounds like it wasn't all that bad considering.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I just heard about the 5.8 Earth Quake out in California. I hope that everyone is alright and safe!
That's very thoughtful of you to show concern for members themselves living, or having family living in the affected area.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.