I have somewhat returned and I have a new phone too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hello, it's me again. First off I have a reason for why I was off and on gone for a long time. The main reason was my grandmother was sick from chemo and other things and I couldn't stay in Mcdonald's for too long. But I do have good news! I got a new phone which has service so I can use internet at home more often until that goes, and I am back to classes so that's something. Also my grandmother and I are somewhat getting along now due to the fact that I went to therapy and got some help explaining some things that I don't like that my grandmother does and some new meds (I am still not perfect and still not sure who I am in terms of gender, but it is a lot better than it was.) Also My Chaos Lord Bro is still with me and is worse then ever in my opinion but is not in college because he got kicked out so there's that. Anyway, there's some news about my life and I just wanted to say hi and that I am back for now!

Welcome back! Thanks for checking-in. It's always nice to hear good news when things aren't running smoothly behing the scenes.

Heopfully things stay on track from now one, and I wish your Grandmother a speedy recovery, Chemo isn't pleasant. And that with yourself have found something to manage your own health with satisfaction.

Welcome back and enjoy your new phone :D

Welcome back from someone else who just returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back