i have lots of questions pls help (imporand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

niagraweesdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i want to be a fully only bladder ic BUt i jsut started out trying to and i keep finding i run into soem undesired things
like not only wetting the diper my my entire outfit also
and aslo i want to bed wet bet myself but when witner coems i dotn want to wreck my spechial blakents my birth mother gave me and made me
becase they mean alot to me i aslo dont like the tab diapbers becase they have a bit of a elarning curve to them furthere more when i get stressed and dont want to fuss a phew minets all i want is to b able to slap it on my and have the prosess fast adn simple i am wodnerifn for all thses seinariso if theres indeed a soulitoun with out having to compermise on the simplisict of a pull up and wich brand should i try gor thats easy as possible to accesss id also liek to wet my self during the day wile not wreckign any shirts at the least

Last edited:
This is going to be closed. ADISC does not condone forced incontinence.

I think this thread is about avoiding leaks. I see no questions about forced IC.
For bedtime I have an extensive preparation. First, any bedwetter has to have a waterproof mattress pad. It covers the whole mattress and a sheet goes over it. I got mine off Amazon. Second, I use incontinence pads. These can be disposable or washable. I got a set of 4 off Amazon. I always keep a spare one beside my pillow in case the one I am sleeping on gets wet, I can switch out during the night quickly. For a night time diaper, I like to wear cloth and disposable together. Cloth is less prone to leaking, and disposable absorb or block more of the smell. I use a cloth prefold or two from Walmart baby department folded inside the diaper. Then I tape the diaper with all the tapes pointing toward the center so they form a sort of X type pattern. Next I put an adult cloth E Z Snap from Rearz over the diaper. The cloth on the sides where the diaper hardly has any padding allows me to to wet on my side without leaks. Next I put on a pair of high back plastic pants. I get a size within my measurements so they are comfortable around the legs. There are also disposable diaper inserts if you prefer the feel of disposable against your skin. Next I suggest you get a cheap throw that is water resistant that you can cover youself with. If it is between you and the blankets on top of you, they should stay dry as well. Any throw will work, because it is not as big as your bed and mostly just wrapped around you, the corners will land on the waterproof pad and not allow the other blankets to touch it when there is a leak.
For day time I prefer pullups as well. The best I've seen in the store are Tena for women. They also have Tranquillity or Abena ones at Amazon that work great. I like to put a cloth booster in, but you can also get disposable boosters. Next try to wet more often. If you flood a lot at a time, you will leak because the pullup can't absorb that fast. Wet a little at a time and then change often. If you still have occasional leaks, you can wear a booster between plastic pants and the pullup for added security. Just give yourself time to air everyday outside of the plastic to prevent the dampness from giving you a rash.

First off, there is no safe way to make yourself incontinent. ADISC also doesn't allow threads asking how to do so. I know this isn't the purpose of this thread, but be aware that if you do ask, it will not be tolerated.

Secondly, posts here must be in readable English, and yours is on the border of not being so. If you want more people to pay attention to what you post, you need to pay more attention to your spelling. Unless you have a learning disability or English is not your first language, there is no call for writing like that.

KimbaStarshine said:
First off, there is no safe way to make yourself incontinent. ADISC also doesn't allow threads asking how to do so. I know this isn't the purpose of this thread, but be aware that if you do ask, it will not be tolerated.

Secondly, posts here must be in readable English, and yours is on the border of not being so. If you want more people to pay attention to what you post, you need to pay more attention to your spelling. Unless you have a learning disability or English is not your first language, there is no call for writing like that.

Not saying he has or does not have: though that looks like the way people with certain disabilities write.

To answer the question the OP asked about leaking: I don't know any pull up design that works well if you are wetting during the night. From my experience as a care taker, if it is a real light wetting you can do something like store brand mens/womens pull up and a booster. Other than that, I recommend an actual taped diaper if avoiding leaks is your primary concern.

Last edited:
1st, learn better english bruh

2nd, don't go damaging yourself to make yourself incon.

Looks like Dyslexia, a possible LD, and fine motor impairment to me. Please be kind.

I wear a Goodnite, a cloth diaper over that and plastic pants over that. I never leak. Well.....almost never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back