I have learned why my stomach as been having problems ( the reason why I have been gone for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay,

Before some of you just jump to conclusions and blame me for wanting attention here me out for a sec. I am writting this because I am bored and it "kinda" explains why I have been gone a bit. I have been having constant stomach problems as long as I can remember. Some foods I eat usually turn my stomach sour ( IE: Onions, chocolate, ice cream, vegitables (sp), and some fruits). A few days ago I went to the doctor to figure out why my stomach was causing me problems sometimes.

The conclusion that the doctor came up with was that I either am suffering stomach alsers (sp), my thyroid (sp), or my stomach over produces stomach acid. He procribed me some nosia (sp) pills, and a medication that decreases the production of stomach acid.

Also while I was at the doctor they did some blood tests one me to rule out any possible causes for this problem.

So yeah that's kinda why I have been out.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Sorry about your stomach. I suffer from similar problems and take Prilosec. I had a bleeding ulcer in '85 and darn near died at a medical emergency place. I actually went into the tunnel of light, saw my parents and others, and then reseeded back to consciousness. I spent a week in the hospital and had two endoscopies. Not much fun!

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (AKA spastic colon), and acid reflux. I know how you feel.

Hopefully the meds will help. So far nothing helps me. T_T

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Okay,

Before some of you just jump to conclusions and blame me for wanting attention here me out for a sec. I am writting this because I am bored and it "kinda" explains why I have been gone a bit. I have been having constant stomach problems as long as I can remember. Some foods I eat usually turn my stomach sour ( IE: Onions, chocolate, ice cream, vegitables (sp), and some fruits). A few days ago I went to the doctor to figure out why my stomach was causing me problems sometimes.

The conclusion that the doctor came up with was that I either am suffering stomach alsers (sp), my thyroid (sp), or my stomach over produces stomach acid. He procribed me some nosia (sp) pills, and a medication that decreases the production of stomach acid.

Also while I was at the doctor they did some blood tests one me to rule out any possible causes for this problem.

So yeah that's kinda why I have been out.
I can understand how ya feel, I have this stomach problem called H pylori, and it really sucks.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (AKA spastic colon), and acid reflux. I know how you feel.

Hopefully the meds will help. So far nothing helps me. T_T
Thanks for the comment, but for some reason the meds that's supose to reduce the production of stomach acid isn't really doing anything. because I just woke up a few hours ago and decided to eat a Phily-cheese steak, and as I was eating it my stomach was doing the samething before I was on the meds. My mom says that if the meds don't kick in, in a week she's planning on taking me back to the doctors to see what else they can do for me.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
They had me do mine for 4 weeks before trying something else. Meds take at LEAST 3 weeks. I'd give it more time.

And lay off the super greasy foods. = p Even with meds, you'll have to change your diet, most likely in a big way.

It sucks, but you'll feel better.

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Okay I'll try, but if that doesn't work I don't know what will...

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
I've tried Prilosec, Zantac, and one other. The only thing that helps me is plain 'ole Rolaids, and that's only for the heartburn/indigestion, not the yucky stomach part.

A plain white piece of bread seems to calm mine a bit, but not every time. It's mostly trial and error. Seems you already know what upsets ya though, so that's a start.

D

daria7483

Sorry to hear about your problems. I am actually out of work today with a sour stomach. I've had on and off painful stomachaches and nausea and heartburn for years but they've never been able to find a cause except a possible ulcer at one point.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Wow... we've got a bunch of folks with messed up tummys around here... that's sad. I usually don't have too many problems... but there are days where I can't seem to eat much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.