I have just realized the amazingness of a warm diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So yeah. I've finally managed to feel cozy and warm in a diaper.

Before, when I would pee, if always ended up feeling clammy and cold.

Now it actually feels cozy and warm.

I LOVE IT :D

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
What?! You're not going to share the recipe? That's like saying, "Lima beans normally disgust me, but now they taste great!!" and leaving it at that.

Crinklesaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Lol. If you insist.

Either wet standing up or sitting down, preferably flooding the diaper all at once.

If standing up, sit down after doing so.

The diaper should be warm as the pee absorbs.

Enjoy :D

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It's a lovely feeling while it's warm. Once it gets cold and clammy not so much. But then changing from a cold, soggy diaper into a fresh one feels even better.
The circle of life.....

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Of course, heavy diapers with lots of sap don't really get cold and clammy. They stay warm from the insulation.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hmmmmm hard to get a cold clammy one here. Maybe if I pull it down wet and then try to put it back on.

Blueboy

Hewoo everyone
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Yip I agree it's a great feeling tho it's also nice to get changed into a fresh diaper again

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
For me I find that Abenas tend to get cold quickly. I just have to keep wetting them to keep the warmth ^__^

Tenas stay warm for me a bit longer, and also goodnites.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Bambinos stay warm for quite a long while. Especially if you're in a warm place (like under the covers). It can make it very tempting to just stay in bed all day on a lazy weekend, especially if you've got a snack by the bedside.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Of course, heavy diapers with lots of sap don't really get cold and clammy. They stay warm from the insulation.

Yes they do! Plus your body heat keeps them warm. I've been 24/7 for some time now and that's my experience.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
For me I find that Abenas tend to get cold quickly. I just have to keep wetting them to keep the warmth ^__^

Really o.o The m4's stayed warm for me for about an hour and there was no secret to that.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I've never really had a diaper or pullup get cold, unless I took it off and put it back on later.

adasterix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cloth. Unless you wear it while shoveling snow (for example) stays warm forever.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've never had one go cold one me while I was still wearing it. I wasn't even aware until now that they could. :p

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I never have them feel cold either, nice warm wet diaper ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. really a comfort thing for me. Now wet pants without a diaper gets cold quickly, wet bed without diaper will stay warm if you stay in place but get cold quickly if you move off of wet area.

Kenn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ditto to staying warm.:sweatdrop:

A little off topic, but I used to run in the winter wearing a dry diaper. It makes a dandy wind breaker and I stayed nice and warm. That and if I got the urge...

Status
Not open for further replies.