I have dreams of diapers/ oddly

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes diapers come into my dream. What a silly little feeling to wake up and realize this.
(What. Is . Going. Onnnn)

Also tell me some crazy diaper dreams if you’ve experienced any

For me I’m running late to something. I forget to put in my diaper so I run back. And I am diapered for the rest of my dream 😐

• Haha
Reactions: Blekyss, Diprs2, PaddedRita and 2 others
I meant to put About** in the title.
Bad grammar is so bad , wow

• Wow
Reactions: PaddedRita and jag91
I actually had a dream about buying some nice Northshore tye-dye style ones last night. :think:

Reactions: Diprs2
I have dreams of them occasionally. Its always in a variety store and theres a section with various diaper brands and lots of plastic pants on the rack. They are all of adult sizing too! I start picking out lots of pairs and some diapers but then I wake up of course and feel sad it wasnt real. I have these dreams often because I wish there were more actual stores you can go into and browse around in. Internet browsing is fine but not the same as seeing it all in front of you. The store in LAs Vegas "Changing Times " is a lot like my dreams but they are too few and too far to visit.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Lyric
I have diapers dreams often, but they are usually horrible.

I’ll be out in public and suddenly realize I have a diaper on and no pants. Lol. I’ve had that dream many times.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Diprs2, Remington1911 and 1 other person
MikeDJ said:
Its always in a variety store and theres a section with various diaper brands and lots of plastic pants on the rack. They are all of adult sizing too! I start picking out lots of pairs and some diapers
I have a similar dream. Except it’s a large superstore like WalMart and there’s an entire isle of diapers, waterproof pants, and clothing. I like the selection!

One of my other diaper dreams is not so great. I’m in a public bathroom trying to change a blowout messy diaper and there’s no door on the stall and people are walking by and glancing in while I am super embarrassed and fumbling for something to say. This scene seems to go on for far too long.

I also have the dream where I dress and start to leave the house, but then realize I’m not diapered and run back in the house to put my diaper on.

My dreams involving diapers are usually dreams where my wife decides she wants to wear diapers too.

Reactions: Diprs2, Subtlerustle and abdlchristian12
I've had a few dreams about wearing or using diapers. Most involve me finding or having a stash of diapers, usually some new variety I haven't had before. Always disappointed when I wake up. I actually had a recent one where Goodnites came out wit some update but I decided not to buy them.
I had a weird one a long time ago where I and a few other people wore diapers. Or at least we called them diapers. They were just these little cloth or paper squares that you put on your butt.

I've had many diaper dreams. Most have been just me, but a few involved my friends, and in one of them, one of my friends also wore diapers. Oddly enough, it was the same friend I suspected to potentially be a DL.

I have an occasional dream about being out and have no trousers on over my Nappy, all my other clothes are in place but my Nappy is so visible, unreal or what, I think it really comes into a nightmare category as that is so not me.
Another thing that pops up is I am out shopping oandn my own buying the most absorbant Nappies with the packaging saying average capacity will last one week !
I dread to think what that is about.

abdlchristian12 said:
I have diapers dreams often, but they are usually horrible.

I’ll be out in public and suddenly realize I have a diaper on and no pants. Lol. I’ve had that dream many times.
I've had those too. I'll be at a family gathering and have a super wet, and bulging diaper with no pants, or walking through Walmart with a really wet swelled diaper, trying to find a way to get out with nobody seeing. The dreams generally happen after I have not worn for sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2 and abdlchristian12
It's really weird that as I sit here drinking my coffee this morning browsing the forum that this is the first post because I literally had a vivid diaper dream last night. The dream was that I had a friend over who doesn't know I wear yet and by my bed on the floor were 2 used wet diapers that I forgot to throw out and I was trying to distract her so she wouldn't see them. Then later when I came back in the room they were gone.

I've had many diaper dreams over the years; sometimes about buying them in public, sometimes I'm wearing in my dream but I don't want people to know and sometimes I'm wearing and it just feels good. This is often when I am wearing to bed which is pretty often now, almost every night.
When I used to wear a lot less and was much more ashamed of liking all this I would have intense diaper dreams that I would remember for days.

Reactions: Diprs2, Lyric and Subtlerustle
surprise35 said:
I've had many diaper dreams over the years; sometimes about buying them in public, sometimes I'm wearing in my dream but I don't want people to know and sometimes I'm wearing and it just feels good. This is often when I am wearing to bed which is pretty often now, almost every night.
When I used to wear a lot less and was much more ashamed of liking all this I would have intense diaper dreams that I would remember for days.
I used to have pretty intense dreams too. Sometimes involving women I knew either wearing or aware I was wearing. Mostly bizarre and outlandish stuff that I never had any conscious thought of before.

I may be the odd critter out here. For me, after I actually got a chance to use them, the mysterious mess of wearing. Diapers kind of disappeared, so my brain spent less time wondering what it could be like, and dreams about them become pretty rare.

i dont have dreams about diapers often, but when i do its usually about being changed. i have the peeing dreams way more often for some reason despite being 24/7

I’m always scared when I have dreams like that. Not incontinent myself, so I’m scared of becoming.

I remember having 6 dreams about wearing diapers, 2 dreams where wearing diapers was only a small part of the dream, and one dream where everyone knew I had an obsession with diapers even though I wasn't wearing one or have any with me

I've had some dreams where I was worried people would find out I was wearing diapers / find my diapers, as well as some dreams where I was just wearing diapers and everyone knew and didn't care. The latter ones were nice.

Reactions: Diprs2 and OriginalWetone
I have diaper dreams often, but usually they involve me being a toddler playing with my mom or Aunt (who babysat me during the day when my mom was at work) wearing only a t-shirt and a diaper like it’s the norm. The odd part about those dreams I’ve been starting to wonder if they’re actually memories. I visited my aunt and she happened to show me a couple of her photo albums. Most the pictures that I was in, I was around 1-3 years old wearing just a t-shirt and a diaper like in my dreams. My aunt told me that I apparently hated pants during my toddler years, so unless when we were going out, it didn’t bother her if I was around her house in just a shirt and diaper. I asked my mom and she confirmed this. Even added that during the summer season she left my shorts/pants in the diaper bag dropped me off my aunt’s in my preferred outfit because she knew I would take them off.

Back