I have decided to take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have decided i need to leave the site for some time i will be off for somewhere from 3days to 2 weeks. I will be on for the rest of today though.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
:frown:
Oh well, I hope it's not two weeks! It just wouldn't be the same without ADISC's one and only genbaby!:tongueout:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Take all the time you need just don't be to long ok. :hug:

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I hope you come back soon, take as long as you need though.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Good to take a break sometimes. Hope it's nothing serious. We'll still be here when you get back. Take it easy :)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Sorry for double post but i decided not to take the actual break but i will be on less. I was thinking about why all day and it seemed like a bad reason.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Haha, well glad you decided to stick around.
I agree, even though this is a great place, and someone who is an infanitilist could easily spend all their free time here. Considering that it needs to be kept at limit so you are able to maintain academic, family, and social life too.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have changed my mind again and diced i need a real break and may not come back for a long long long time. I will be on one or 2 more times today and tomorrow than i will leave.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I have changed my mind again and diced i need a real break and may not come back for a long long long time. I will be on one or 2 more times today and tomorrow than i will leave.
Difficult as it is to believe. Do keep yourself well as you make the steps to emigrate to the outside world, it's a harsh place.

Last edited:

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
i know people are going to doubt it as i did not really leave last time but something happened to kinda encourage me to for get reason of leaving and i know it won't happen this time. this could possibly be more than a break but that is not likely.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Awwwww :frown: oh well, I'm sure you have your reasons, but still, keep in touch if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.