I have been looking for a long time to buy this abdl diaper

Ledahu

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi abdl friends
I've always been looking for just one or two diaper of the Bambino St-valentin diaper. It doesn't matter what size it is. (S,M,L) I'll put a good price on it. I would so like to have it in my hands once time...snif
Contact me, charitable abdl friends ;)
https://www.abkingdom.com/gallery/picture/1388133

Is this a thinly veiled advertisement thread?

You'll Need to provide as log in so we can see what you're talking about

Reactions: Deleted member 44854
or upload it here, like you really ought to
though seeing as this person has *1* messages, it's probably safe to assume they're advertising

that valentine diaper is just a magnifico with a different print. this filthy advertiser should be sent to gulag

Ledahu said:
Hi abdl friends
I've always been looking for just one or two diaper of the Bambino St-valentin diaper. It doesn't matter what size it is. (S,M,L) I'll put a good price on it. I would so like to have it in my hands once time...snif
Contact me, charitable abdl friends ;)
https://www.abkingdom.com/gallery/picture/1388133
Adisc isn't really for buying and selling things. Perhaps you should post this on a site that is.

MissAmy said:
that valentine diaper is just a magnifico with a different print. this filthy advertiser should be sent to gulag
Why the hate? Many abdls have vintage diaper collections and @Ledahu probably just overlooked part of the site rules. Not a big deal.

SorcerorElf said:
Why the hate? Many abdls have vintage diaper collections and @Ledahu probably just overlooked part of the site rules. Not a big deal.
that link he posted definitely looks like an advertisment for the site, as others have said. because how hard is it to post a google images link that doesn't require you to log in to see the picture?

Hello all of you. I am surprised by your answers. I'm just a abdl and diaper collector like many others and I've been looking for this model for a long time. I couldn't buy this of it. I have posted a similar ad in German, English and French on my abkingdom profile. These layers were not available in Europe when they were released, so I posted an ad here. On a site frequented by many American and English speaker abdl. Sorry if I did wrong but I don't do any advertising for abkingdom it's just that it's our abdl site in French...and I speak french, from Switzerland. I am very active in Europe and I have met many abdl in all of Europe. So sorry if I didn't respect the rules of your site

Ledahu said:
Hello all of you. I am surprised by your answers. I'm just a abdl and diaper collector like many others and I've been looking for this model for a long time. I couldn't buy this of it. I have posted a similar ad in German, English and French on my abkingdom profile. These layers were not available in Europe when they were released, so I posted an ad here. On a site frequented by many American and English speaker abdl. Sorry if I did wrong but I don't do any advertising for abkingdom it's just that it's our abdl site in French...and I speak french, from Switzerland. I am very active in Europe and I have met many abdl in all of Europe. So sorry if I didn't respect the rules of your site

Well, the problem is, we can’t see what you are talking about in your link because it requires login on that French site. Can you download the pic and just post here as an attachment?

Indeed I did not think that it was necessary to log in to see the picture. I simply took back the internal link I had made for the ad. Sorry about that. Here's a link from here it's also fine, it's the same diaper, the st-Valentine's Diaper from Bambino https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/my-diaper-depot.115913/

Attachments

• C80733CC-42A4-4117-A35B-8B365547C228.png
    C80733CC-42A4-4117-A35B-8B365547C228.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 45
Those are cute and would be nice to have.

Yes and for me it is the only one of all the abdl diapers I know that I miss in my collection... so I can make exchanges too. I'm open to anything.

Here is a very small part of my collection...

Attachments

• 2F02A905-219F-4A24-AA92-E0E49E82CAA8.jpeg
    2F02A905-219F-4A24-AA92-E0E49E82CAA8.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 04552B9C-F2D8-4BA8-8C89-5BED70148A13.jpeg
    04552B9C-F2D8-4BA8-8C89-5BED70148A13.jpeg
    601.5 KB · Views: 43
  • E48E2F45-11F2-4E60-A118-DFB1A0BF05F4.jpeg
    E48E2F45-11F2-4E60-A118-DFB1A0BF05F4.jpeg
    772.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 113618B3-1316-4E10-A843-7B1DD7D6E8B6.jpeg
    113618B3-1316-4E10-A843-7B1DD7D6E8B6.jpeg
    363.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 34697B59-6924-45F2-8762-F2DA84DF7D6C.jpeg
    34697B59-6924-45F2-8762-F2DA84DF7D6C.jpeg
    357.9 KB · Views: 44
  • 3F04E6FD-BE8C-40CA-A786-8AEB4DEA8778.jpeg
    3F04E6FD-BE8C-40CA-A786-8AEB4DEA8778.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 40
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and DprEffect
Ledahu said:
Here is a very small part of my collection...
Dang... you could almost start your own museum!

I've been looking for those Halloween diapers, who originally sold them?

For Virus diapers, then Halloween diapers I discussed the ones they came out, with the company's agent in Asia (Hong Kong) I think. A man named Sullivan via Instagram. Then I managed to bring packages to Europe. Since then they have developed their website www.llabdl.com which sells their three models in the United States, Canada and UK (and extra for me un Switzerland ;). )
Otherwise no one owns or wants to sell me one or two copies of the Bambino st-Valentine's? 😢😟😘

Always no one to sell me any😢😢

Last edited:
Ledahu said:
Yes and for me it is the only one of all the abdl diapers I know that I miss in my collection... so I can make exchanges too. I'm open to anything.

That's an impressive selection of ABDL diapers you've got there!

Reactions: Ledahu
bambinod said:
That's an impressive selection of ABDL diapers you've got there!
Thank you bambinod. This is part of my collection of abdl diapers. I'm trying to get a copy or two of all the abdl diapers. But I'm missing one, which I've been trying to get for a very long time but I can't...

Back