I have an idea....

Status
Not open for further replies.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Why don't we have a 'Be a VIP for a day' competition where poeple vote between five people who the staff get to choose and the winner gts to be a VIP for 24 hours so who's with me?

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
How about we all just earn VIP permanently? VIP aint all that special, you get access to a an extra forum, and photo gallery. Wowz....

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
People having VIP and losing it was one of the things that started the rep discussions in the first place. This isn't really worth that much, and could cause more trouble than it is worth.

'* for a day' things are fun, but trust me, VIP isn't really worth it. It is something you need for a length of time or not at all.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
VIP makes me think of some organization that talks about us normal tards behind our backs. :) Which is what it is. :O

777 posts for mkfjeljalkfm (mzkkbprmt)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The VIP forum is where President Bush constantly asks us for advise. This is why the country is so screwed up. What do we know about running the country? We told him Condaliza Rice should only be seen in public wearing a diaper, and sure enough, there she was on the Today Show, wearing a diaper. We're a bunch of idiots. The stock market was so shaken up when they saw this, that everyone started selling. It still hasn't recovered!

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
VIP makes me think of some organization that talks about us normal tards behind our backs. :) Which is what it is. :O

777 posts for mkfjeljalkfm (mzkkbprmt)

Yup. That's what we're all about. :D

F

FullMetal

Better idea, be Moo for a day :D

Nah, I joke, but...no, I am not in favor of this idea. There really isn't a point. VIP is a stupid symbol of nothing, it would be like winning an air bubble.

FullMetal

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Better idea, be Moo for a day :D

VIP is a stupid symbol of nothing, it would be like winning an air bubble.
I'd like a chlorine air bubble... I could kill bitches with it! :D

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
People having VIP and losing it was one of the things that started the rep discussions in the first place. This isn't really worth that much, and could cause more trouble than it is worth.

'* for a day' things are fun, but trust me, VIP isn't really worth it. It is something you need for a length of time or not at all.
Then remove the secret requirement. :V

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't agree with this at all. >.>

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
The VIP forum is where President Bush constantly asks us for advise. This is why the country is so screwed up. What do we know about running the country? We told him Condaliza Rice should only be seen in public wearing a diaper, and sure enough, there she was on the Today Show, wearing a diaper. We're a bunch of idiots.

The next time I swallow poison and need to induce vomiting, I'll just think of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.