I have a random, ridiculous, eyebrow-raising question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover,
Why do guys like boobs?
Seriously. I'm not trying to be funny.
They are all that men think about. Boobs.
Thats on the list of things I don't understand; like indians who wear cowboy hats.

But seriously...why?:confused:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Good question. Someone here who is a straight guy, please explain. I've never really understood it myself.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Because.

=)

Hi friend

I think it's kinda a subconcious thought goes back to when we were babies, and ample bosoms meant lots of food. mmmmmmm- fooood

personally, I enjoy them from an aesthetic perspective. The curves of a well proportioned set nicely accentuate the rest of a curvy figure. It really is the whole package, IMO.

Last edited:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Because there fun to play with :p It really a sexually thing to some guy, like the same way a girl like to play with a guy thing ;).

Role
Diaper Lover,
Good question. Someone here who is a straight guy, please explain. I've never really understood it myself.
Yes. Do explain.

Because.

=)

Hi friend

I think it's kinda a subconcious thought goes back to when we were babies, and ample bosoms meant lots of food. mmmmmmm- fooood
because they are ugly lumps of fat with ugly, circular, pepperoni looking things in the middle?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Sorry Figz, guess I'm not your average straight guy. They (boobs) weren't a criteria with me when looking for a marriage mate. I was more interested in the person within. Attractive physical characteristics of a person can deteriorate over time, but the beauty of the person inside will remain untouched. Not meaning to sound corny, just the honest way I've always felt about the oposite sex. If someone is only interested in a physical part of your anatomy, I'd suggest keep your standards high and look for someone better who will love you for the person you truly are inside.

~Pramrider

T

Thunder

Coz' it's cool to watch em' go up n down! You should take up volleyball! :laugh:

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I agree with what snapcrotch said, it's more of a full body thing, the breasts add proportion to the body. Like honestly, I don't like HUGE boobs (Idk how people do), I like it when they are proportionate in size to the rest of the body.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Why do guys like boobs?
Seriously. I'm not trying to be funny.
Thats on the list of things I don't understand; like indians who wear cowboy hats.

But seriously...why?:confused:
It is not all men think about. As for me, having a pretty face and a nice personality is more of what I look for in girls than nice breasts... but they are nice. The question of why is not an easy one, it just is. It's like asking why diapers turn me on, as a straight DL, same thing with women/boobs.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
<---Doesn't just think about boobs, looks are sort of like a fringe benefit, good personality is what I'm looking for

Also: There's more than one reason natives where cowboy hats
In no organized order:
1. Satire
2. They work outside a lot and try to prevent sunburn
3. They are the new rednecks

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Cause the bigger the boobs, the more the milk. For the kid, I mean.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, I like smaller boobs as well. Ditto to they're fun to touch and feel, and I'm oral anyway, so I like to do that, and for me it then becomes a part of regression. It's the best of both worlds!

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Why do guys like boobs?
Ehm.... wait a moment....

*checks between his legs*... Yep, I definitely am a guy.

And, no, I've never been particularly attracted by boobs, nor I've spent much of my time thinking about them.

So, on a logical level, your statements "guys like boobs" and "They are all that men think about" are... false! :D

Role
Diaper Lover,
Ehm.... wait a moment....

*checks between his legs*... Yep, I definitely am a guy.

And, no, I've never been particularly attracted by boobs, nor I've spent much of my time thinking about them.

So, on a logical level, your statements "guys like boobs" and "They are all that men think about" are... false! :D
I don't mean to be THAT litteral.
And most guys do like boobs.
Maybe they're not ALL that they think about.
Sometimes they think about beer.
Or football.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
From a biological stand piont it's what we see first. so it stands to reason that, at least to the more primitive parts of our mind, the bigger the breasts the more fertile the woman there fore the more appealing the subject.(again this is centered in one of the most primitive areas in the mind, of both male and female) This can be found through out history espeicaly in fertility goddess's typically found with many, and very large, breasts.

of corse this changes form person to person allowing for different tastes and sexual orientions.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Because we ain't got them and girls do. They are the first most noticeable difference whem clothed.

Like others have said boobs are fun but not my faverite part and a nice small pair is prefered.

Nam

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Because...They are just...Appealing...I just love seeing like perfect boobs...I could just stare and stare...

Status
Not open for further replies.