I have a fur child😁

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have been wanting a dog again for awhile now but was waiting until I had a lifestyle that could properly support that.

Today I brought "loona" home, she was so good, what a day for her, leaving her family and siblings, first truck ride down an hour of logging roads then a horrible 45min boat ride in gale force wind and freezing spray. I tucked her into my coat and she just nuzzled right in and was calm. I was so relieved because I was having anxiety about taking her out in that, but it was supposed to get worse for a full week.

Anyway

She is safely here now and chilling in front of the woodstove with me as the outflow storm gathers. So far she's being a very good girl, very chill and calm, only one potty accident so far.

Loona is 7weeks, wolf,husky,Shepard mix😁20221218_133301.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AliB, Wondercrinkee, dlover and 17 others

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What a pretty dog. I'm sure Loona will be good company.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Kittyinpink and fleckothefennec

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
What a cute little dog! What a great little fur ball to enjoy Christmas with. Enjoy the new companion.

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Saltedcaramel64 said:
What a cute little dog! What a great little fur ball to enjoy Christmas with. Enjoy the new companion.
Thank you, I definitely will 😁

Reactions: chrischrischris

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Cute! This pup is going to be gorgeous all full grown! Good luck!

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Adorable. I’m sure she’ll be a worthy companion. And she came dressed for the weather too. What a little fuzz ball! :)

(I do feel a little bad for the penguin.)

Last edited:
Reactions: chrischrischris, Kirisin and fleckothefennec

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
fleckothefennec said:
Today I brought "loona" home, she was so good, what a day for her, leaving her family and siblings, first truck ride down an hour of logging roads then a horrible 45min boat ride in gale force wind and freezing spray. I tucked her into my coat and she just nuzzled right in and was calm. I was so relieved because I was having anxiety about taking her out in that, but it was supposed to get worse for a full week.
Thinking about this more: You know, this is the perfect time......................

..............to also get a kitten. ;)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, IcyBlue, parcelboy2 and 1 other person

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
fleckothefennec said:
I have been wanting a dog again for awhile now but was waiting until I had a lifestyle that could properly support that.

Anyway

She is safely here now and chilling in front of the woodstove with me as the outflow storm gathers. So far she's being a very good girl, very chill and calm, only one potty accident so far.

Loona is 7weeks, wolf,husky,Shepard mix😁View attachment 97511
She’s lovely 👍🏻

Reactions: fleckothefennec

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Cottontail said:
Thinking about this more: You know, this is the perfect time......................

..............to also get a kitten. ;)
The thought has crossed my mind, the friends I got loona from have a bunch of kittens too. Cats don't last as long out here unfortunately the local cougar community really likes eating them 😬

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
fleckothefennec said:
The thought has crossed my mind, the friends I got loona from have a bunch of kittens too. Cats don't last as long out here unfortunately the local cougar community really likes eating them 😬
Yeah, similar problem here: The eagles and coyotes are known for taking cats. Ours are indoor-only. I've thought about screening in our back patio and making it a "catio," safe from predators. I might do that this next spring.

Last edited:

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
fleckothefennec said:
What a strange lady , likes young men and eating cats 🤣🤣🤣
I know what you mean old snaggle puss
Luckily in the Uk there’s no native large cats only ones that are descended from ones that were released for: private collections when the Dangerous a animals act came in 1970’s

HappyPixels

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Congrats on the new pup. She's adorable!

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
parcelboy2 said:
What a strange lady , likes young men and eating cats 🤣🤣🤣
I know what you mean old snaggle puss
Luckily in the Uk there’s no native large cats only ones that are descended from ones that were released for: private collections when the Dangerous a animals act came in 1970’s
That's funny 🤣

Here on Vancouver Island we have the highest density of both cougar and black bears, not to mention the now Netflix famous sea wolf's.

The small island I live on often has a grizzly too 😬

fleckothefennec

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
She's doing great, was much more relaxed last night and I only had to bring her out for one potty break at 2:30am. I got a decent amount of sleep last night.

She's already bonding to me, she insists on touching part of me when she naps 😊 20221219_092549.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, GatoChihuahua, Kittyinpink and 2 others

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
fleckothefennec said:
She's doing great, was much more relaxed last night and I only had to bring her out for one potty break at 2:30am. I got a decent amount of sleep last night.

She's already bonding to me, she insists on touching part of me when she naps 😊 View attachment 97682
I just love the way pups will play like mad then just zonk out any where

• Love

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha....just like toddlers.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, Kittyinpink, parcelboy2 and 1 other person

LilFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
What a cute pup! :love: Congrats!!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and fleckothefennec

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
fleckothefennec said:

Anyway

Loona is 7weeks, wolf,husky,Shepard mix😁View attachment 97511
I already love her ..

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
fleckothefennec said:
Cos there jealous..
Us kitty's have awsome chill life ..
Cougars actually have to work for a living 🤣.. daft Cougars. ..

• Haha
Reactions: IcyBlue, GatoChihuahua and fleckothefennec

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
fleckothefennec said:
That's funny 🤣

Here on Vancouver Island we have the highest density of both cougar and black bears, not to mention the now Netflix famous sea wolf's.

The small island I live on often has a grizzly too 😬
Cuddles! 😊 !! Imagine! I could get lost cuddling a whole big grizzly! 🥰.. mmm.. grizzly fur smell..

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and fleckothefennec