Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
What are the odds of having this naturally? IMG_20221127_153951657.jpg

Reactions: medfet878

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
not high but not low? you might be asking the wrong people XD (though im one to talk), your pic is so big I had to zoom out by 75%.
as in you look pretty good/ young, same kind face I have going on but I 100% look younger when I shave my face hair which I would say is the same as for you

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
IMG_20221127_154009257.jpg

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
🤣 I know what those dots are there not good but I'm still here😂

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
hmm things like that can come and go and if you really didn't like them im pretty sure you could so something about it (might be costly though....) good job on the smaller face size hahah gold star :p

Last edited:
Reactions: BlameBaby

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm still straight but sometimes I wonder why god on this blessed earth would give me women features in the face...

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Especially my strawberry/blackish brown eye brows

Last edited:

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Even at church in the men's group I heard the guys saying that's not a man that's a women. I got so 😡.. oh was I furious as a Smokey the bandit

littleph0enix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I see I think im kind of covered thanks to my work being as a welder and being pretty good at it so no one thinks of my as a woman at all, though to be fair I always used to like it since it made me look younger (I would love it if I had more hair at the front) that and I like to go to comic cons which at some point I feel I might do some crossdressing for at which point I would want to go all in if im doing it hahah
BlameBaby said:
Even at church in the men's group I heard the guys saying that's not a man that's a women. I got so 😡.. oh was I furious as a Smokey the bandit
if I were you i would not care what other people think of me, its not like what they says matters. its another thing if you your self are unhappy with how you look though

Last edited:

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
littleph0enix said:
I see I think im kind of covered thanks to my work being as a welder and being pretty good at it so no one thinks of my as a woman at all, though to be fair I always used to like it since it made me look younger (I would love it if I had more hair at the front) that and I like to go to comic cons which at some point I feel I might do some crossdressing for at which point I would want to go all in if im doing it hahah

if I were you i would not care what other people think of me, its not like what they says matters. its another thing if you your self are unhappy with how you look though
Honestly I do sometimes I feel as God doesn't understand my abdl side but that's entirely a different subject. Let's move on shall we

Reactions: littleph0enix