I have 3 little baby girls. 2 live with me and the other one is online soon to be inperson. I was wondering if this is a bad idea.

DaddyGlaceon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So I have 3 baby girls. One is primarily sfw and the other 2 are more nsfw. I was wondering if that's a bad idea. I love them all equally. I'm new to poly. I love it, but it feels wrong.

😲 my recomendation is to follow your instincts. I'm sure you love them and want the best for them. To protect them, you should always be honest.
I think that the baby girl primarily sfw will have the least problems because the relationship doesn't have the same conflict as the other two.
When there are people that share the same 'position' in the relationship is when you can have problems. To prevent that, you need to know the expectations of all of them. And you are the central piece that needs to be more honest and guide them as the CG.

Reactions: Beowulf and Bohunk
DaddyGlaceon said:
So I have 3 baby girls. One is primarily sfw and the other 2 are more nsfw. I was wondering if that's a bad idea. I love them all equally. I'm new to poly. I love it, but it feels wrong.
As long as everybody knows about everybody else and is cool with it, you'll get no judgment from me. I couldn't do it though. I mean... I have to be monogamous with my hobbies even, otherwise the ones I'm not presently engaged in get jealous. So we keep breaking up and getting back to gather. It's exhausting. I wish I could at least be poly with my hobbies.

Last edited:
Do all three know about each other? Sorry I do not know a thing about poly. Do you all share the same relationship, or do you have 3 separate. Completely looking through a lens if everything is open and honest in communication you should not have the feeling of doing anything wrong. However keeping a secret among the 3 I could see having the feeling of wrong, or dread.

All know. All love each other there sisters.

If they all know, and you are confortable and capable of giving each their time. Then you need to try It and see how It goes. But you need a 'plan B'. What do you do, if the new addition doesn't work?

Last edited:
lilithra said:
If they all know, and you are confortable and capable of giving each their time. Then you need to try It and see how It goes. But you need a 'plan B'. What do you do, if the new addition doesn't work?
Thanks.

Must be nice… I can’t even get a daddy to commit.

Babs said:
Must be nice… I can’t even get a daddy to commit.
Understandable. FYI is it true you like to use rear?

How would you have heard I like rear?

DaddyGlaceon said:
Understandable. FYI is it true you like to use rear?
Sorry meant rearz.

• Haha
Reactions: GabyinPurple
DaddyGlaceon said:
Sorry meant rearz.
Yes I do amongst other brands of diapers.

That's what I primarily use on my baby girls. Which ones do you use such as the lila bella.
Babs said:
Yes I do amongst other brands of diapers.

With polyships my biggest advantage is communication. Making sure everyone knows about each other and keeping food communication open so that everyone’s needs and wants are met.

PaddedBat said:
With polyships my biggest advantage is communication. Making sure everyone knows about each other and keeping food communication open so that everyone’s needs and wants are met.
Thanks.

DaddyGlaceon said:
You’re welcome. Also I mistyped I meant to say advice instead of advantage Woops and also instead of food it was meant to say good oops.

Back