I have $13 what diapers should I get

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I know its not much, but thats all I have to spend on diapers.*Shighs* I hate being broke* I would like to get a cheap but good diaper. Any suggustion.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Albertsons and CVS Brands are pretty good. = )

But if you don't have those (close), any store brand is gonna be sufficient. ^_^

MetalHeadTiffany

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Walgreens store brand briefs usually sale for $8.00 or more but they probably went up because of gas and food prices.In other words, I dont know for sure.Now if you want plastic backed diapers then save your money until you have at least $20.00 or more.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Walgreens store brand briefs usually sale for $8.00 or more but they probably went up because of gas and food prices.In other words, I dont know for sure.Now if you want plastic backed diapers then save your money until you have at least $20.00 or more.

Or get Assurances from Walmart

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wallmart's Assurance have a plastic cover, stickey tapes, leak gaurds and a 20 pack cost me $8.50. A little better than CVS or Walgreens. (IMHO)

Nam

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well you could get some free samples. Usually shipping is $2-3 for 2 diapers. So you could get 10 maaaaybe.

But it'd still be better to get a cheapy pack of 20 for the $8-10.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Are you sure? Bambinos and secure X-pluses offer samples for under 8 bones.

Well those are sample...It would be better to just buy a pack of diapers in a store instead of a sample of like 2

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
OMG am I lucky. I had a dipute on paypal over $500 and its been going on for 6 months. And I just won the case so now I have $513 to spend

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
OMG am I lucky. I had a dipute on paypal over $500 and its been going on for 6 months. And I just won the case so now I have $513 to spend
That's pretty cool, XP Medical is selling excess stock on Ebay right now. I suggest you try and get some cases of X-plus from them.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
That's pretty cool, XP Medical is selling excess stock on Ebay right now. I suggest you try and get some cases of X-plus from them.
I will not use ebay for anything at all

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well i definetly dont recomend boys underjams nothing special really, i dont really know about the girls.

baby_jakey

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Ashely even though you now have the pay-pal thing here is a suggestion. How big are your waist and hips? I know you should be able to pick up a back of like 22 pampers diapers for $10.

S

Secret

Store brand maybe, I dowt you can get them tho.

Anyway get a job.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Well, you have alot to play with now!! Hope you get something that will make you happy!!

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well hey, if you got $513 to spend, get a pack of Bambinos, and anything else you want. Have fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.