i hate underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
the resson is cuz i can wet my self well wearing under wear(not saying i would on purpose i would just relaxe and let come to a head and then stop it but when i was wearing diapers i could only do it well standing up,like wtheck is wrong with my dang bladder,i swear to god it wants me to actuly do it right through and onto the floor...lol

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Interesting... just another quirk of toilet training for ya...

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
lol i gusse so but it drives me nuts liek when i had diapers i could feel the urg an di would go and get a pair on and sit down and w8 abit talking on the java chat and i would feel it come but it wouldnt come out,i was liek come out u st*pid son of a*itch,,,i hate uuuuu.and ill just give up and stand...im such a failure...lol

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ruffie, I really suggest you use a spell checker, and take your time. I can't even read your posts.

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
Maybe you wear them too tightly? Underwear is naturally looser. Try to loosen those diapers up a bit. ;) Also maybe try to start standing up and slowly sit down as you go. (literally, lol :smile1:)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
that might not be a bad idea... wait till you are full... then start standing... and sit down as you go... you know how hard it is to stop once you've started...

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i dont get it do you have trouble peeing or something, i for one think that if you cant pee you need to contact your doctor because there might be a serious health risk involved. now if you were talking about not being able to pee in your diaper, than you should try to just relax and let it flow in short bursts like i do, it is much easier than trying to let one rip and letting it go like you were peeing in a toilet.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It's a mental block that stops your pee from coming out. I doubt you have any medical issues - on the contrary, everything seems to be working perfectly. In fact things are way too perfect, because in order to be able to use a diaper, we need to undo a bit of toilet training.
Toilet training usually means your parents instill in your brain the idea that disposal of urine and feces can only be done in private, in the bathroom and only in the immediate presence of a toilet. And since you're a member of the male species, you've probably grown accustomed to standing in front of the toilet (thus seeing it) and grabbing your male member and holding it in position when you pee (to avoid the 'fountain effect').
And in order to use your diaper, you have to get that habit out of your head again. You can start to untrain yourself by using your diaper in the familar surroundings - bathroom standing in front of the toilet. Next step is using them in your room, standing up. If you can't, try finding a picture of a toilet and put in on your PC screen and look at it, and maybe slide one hand down the front and grab your male parts if necessary. Then slowly stop looking at toilet pictures and holding your bits, and when you can stand anywhere and pee, start sitting down in the process. Sooner or later, you'll be able to pee sitting in your chair too. Just remember, it won't work within days. You cannot undo the training of 15 years in a week!

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I'm in complete agreement with Peachy... patience and practice.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I had a similar problem letting go infront of my boyfriend (he plays as my big brother). After consulting with many nice people here I found one piece of advice to be common. Relaxing and have patience. What I did is close my eyes and imagine that I was alone on the toilet and he wasn't there. And eventually it came out. I kept doing that a few times and now I don't really need to make an effort. Hopefully this will help translate to diaper use when I do finally get a chance to try them.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I got a tip for you, what i do is sit on the toilet whilst having a pee with my nappies on.

That will get your body used to weeing sitting down.

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just hate underwear because it's constricting and it just feels like it's restricting movement. Boxers forever!

BabyKat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent, , Private
I just hate underwear because it's constricting and it just feels like it's restricting movement. Boxers forever!
But diapers are more constricting than underwear too...so you can't really say much there...LOL. You're a DL...or so your profile says.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah but you can't pee in underwear :p

Underwear should be banned, no good can come from it :O !!!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I can't stand boxers... don't like having the family jewels just flopping about.

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Thanks for all the tips,the next time i get a chance to get diapers im going for it ^_^.just money is the issue and i have no tissue
for it.lol.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
You know, when I dont have diapers, I just go commando, but I just bought 2 packs of 20 so that aint gonna happen in a while ^^

It took me a while to be able to do it anywhere, I could pee in front of my parents and not have a care about it, <without thinking what would happen if it leaked ._.>

Either way man, it took me 2 weeks just to do it outside the bathroom, and as far as pooing goes, I cant do it if im not on the pot, trying to untrain that aswell, but as said, Practice makes perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.