I hate to post this news story...but people need to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Ok. That guy needs a big kick in the ass.

I mean come on, the girl delievered birth and he threw it out. I hope he gets charged with murder.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hmm, I agree. People who do this sicken me. Basically, the baby was a toy. A game. A pawn in the chessboard of life. Do that one again, "doctor." See how the community reacts when you toss babies in the trashcan.

Oh, and, why throw away the baby? Was it too scary for you? Did childbirth creep you out too much? It was the girl's, you know.

Last edited:

cation

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
One of the ways nature protects babies by making it repulsive for us to even think about something like this. It's frighteniing to know that there are people who can overcome or ignore their own natural reflexes and do it. As much as I object to the way jails are run I don't believe there's any place else for people like that.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm not sure what the big deal is.

She was going to have an abortion and kill the baby. She didn't quite have an abortion but it did come out and die.

I'm not saying that this wasn't bad, somebody seriously messed up and this shouldn't happen. But I don't think any body who supports abortions but cries when an identical human dies for the same reason but happens to be out of the body is being rational at all.
I've heard of much much worse abortions that are completely legal and that have happened with much older unborn children. They make me sad.
This, to me, is a lot of fuss over sloppy work, but I don't think anything morally terrible has happened here.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What Charlie said. If the baby had been killed moments earlier people would be fine with it. Now, I find the story sickening and a poor reflection on the state of humanity, but no more so than any other abortion.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think this has anything to do with being pro-choice, pro-life, or pro-abortion.

This is a matter of a doctor not having the knowledge, resources, or any common sense to do more good than bad. What kind of doctor in their right mind would throw a baby out? Or not know what instruments to use? I really hope he gets what's coming to him.

Just proves that better careers and more money don't make better people...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I read the story a few days ago, but if I recall, the doctor was a no-show and the guy that did the cutting and the throwing away didn't have any medical qualifications. Honestly, it's a more dignified way to die than the typical abortionist methods if you ask me.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I read the story a few days ago, but if I recall, the doctor was a no-show and the guy that did the cutting and the throwing away didn't have any medical qualifications. Honestly, it's a more dignified way to die than the typical abortionist methods if you ask me.
Definately. I don't know why pro-choicers would find this so apalling when they thnk it's okay to jam a tube into the base of a fetus' skull and suck it's brain out, causing the skull to collapse.

... But maybe it's just me.

Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't know that is the way they are killed, but how should we kill our unborn babies?

M

Mako

I don't think this has anything to do with being pro-choice, pro-life, or pro-abortion.

This is a matter of a doctor not having the knowledge, resources, or any common sense to do more good than bad. What kind of doctor in their right mind would throw a baby out? Or not know what instruments to use? I really hope he gets what's coming to him.

Just proves that better careers and more money don't make better people...
Exactly! This really has nothing to do with abortion rights, its about a doctor who royally fucked up.

And if that baby birthed live, it had to have passed the second trimester, in which majority of pro-choice do not support abortions during unless its life threatening. The doctor should have known the stage the baby was in before any abortion was performed.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I didn't know that is the way they are killed, but how should we kill our unborn babies?
That's only one way. Generaly, the later into the pregnancy, the uglier the abortion.

I don't want to derail the thread, so I'll save my opinions for another day.

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Definately. I don't know why pro-choicers would find this so apalling when they thnk it's okay to jam a tube into the base of a fetus' skull and suck it's brain out, causing the skull to collapse.

... But maybe it's just me.
Because at the point in time that it is performed, the brain contained within the skull cannot respond to stimuli or rather feel pain, and for this reason cannot scientifically be classified as a living thing. It's different when the baby is born (like the one in this article) regardless of it being premature. If it can respire by itself, I think it's living

cation

Contributor
Role
At 23 weeks the baby can hear and responds to outside stimuli.

M

Mako

It's typically 26 weeks when the fetus is developed enough to be able to feel pain. The fetus is not homoeostatic until the third trimester, hence why abortion is illegal during the third trimester unless it is life threatening to the mother.
If this baby was birthed living, it must have been later in the pregnancy and this doctor did a lot of things wrong and definitely deserved having his medical license revoked.

cation

Contributor
Role
My statement about babys hearing at 23 weeks was based on this article from womens health care topics.

Your baby is still making remarkable changes at pregnancy 23 weeks. Her skin is still quite red and heavily wrinkled by the end of pregnancy week 23. Your baby can often hear loud noises in the womb from now and as you continue your pregnancy week by week, so don't be surprised if your baby seems to move around a bit when you are vacuuming or in an environment where loud noises are quite common.

The bones located in your baby's middle ear are starting to form by pregnancy week 23 and your baby is continuing to fill out and look more and more proportional.

If your baby were born this week there is a small chance your baby would survive, however it is best that your baby stay put for a number of weeks! Many women start to wonder what might happen if their baby is born prematurely. A baby born between 23 and 24 weeks would have a 10 to 70 percent chance of survival. It truly depends on a number of factors that have to be taken into consideration.

I tend not to believe everything I hear so you could be correct and after all we're only talking about a 3 week difference. I am pro choice so I have no objection to abortion but who do I trust to believe about the viability age of an unborn child? I've had no schooling on the subject and not knowing I tend to want to err on the safe side.

I also agree with you about the doctors' assesment of the babys' age. I'm guessing he fudged on term length.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
There is a difference between what some people think pro-choice is, and my interpretation of it. I think it is morally abhorrent, and if I were a woman I would never have one. I would discourage anyone and everyone from having one. I just don't think it's the government's business to make laws of.

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
At 23 weeks the baby can hear and responds to outside stimuli.
That's why I said it's different when the baby is born. Anyways, isn't it illegal to abort once the baby is that old anyway (or once they can feel pain)?

Status
Not open for further replies.