I hate the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Sorry you've got the horrible bug! I've had one really, really bad flu and one that was just really bad. Wouldn't wish either of them on my worst enemy. I guess the only good part is that if you haven't slept in that long, the worst must be nearly over. I wasn't ever hopelessly ruined for more than three days, and then it was merely awful. The worst one had a long recovery, taking about a month to get back to feeling right, although I was functional within a week. Hope yours doesn't take as long and particularly that you can sleep soon.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Aww, poor baby.

I remember a month or so ago when I was sick, barely slept at all.. Kept waking up to throw up. :hugs:

Feel better.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I just got over the flu... good thing too.

I hope you feel better soon

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I feel so god damn awful now as I have not slept for about 100 hours. :frown:
I had it before a few times and boy does it suck. Anyways I would really suggest taking Nyquil either in gel capped pills or the lquid kind. The latter being the perrfered method for me at least. Also eat rather light foods/drinks.

F

Falkio

Hope you get well soon. Plenty of rest, medicine, and some soup should clear it up. I don't get sick very often, but when I do, its ususally a bad headcold. Those "bug" me.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Is the flu keeping you awake, or did you get the flu by staying awake for so long? Sounds like you could use some much needed sleep.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have the flu as well, but I just slept all day long.
Oh well.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
:hug: I had it around chirstmas, not fun. Hope you feel better soon.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If I have the flu, I'll take an overdose of drugs.

10ml every 4 hours? Fuck off. I'm taking 30! I want to get rid of the bug now not later.
Plus some meds to taste nice. I mostly take the liquid ones. I can't take tablets.

Flushing your body with drinks can help too.

Role
Private
I've never had the flu. If I get the flu, I'll probably end up in a hospital. I have severe respiratory illness induced asthma. When I was younger I had a week immune system too so if I had gotten the flu when i was younger I probably would have died.

Status
Not open for further replies.