I hate Depends.

PCS said:
Fair enough.

Different perspective that’s equally valid.

I just like knowing that if I get seriously ill and need an operation my care doesn’t depend on my ability to pay. I speak from first hand experience.

Incidentally, does your state allow you to opt out of taxation payments that cover police, fire department, education, roads and suchlike providing you undertake not to use them or pay for them out of your own pocket when you do?

it would appear that the ONE site I thought I would never have to deal with this BS on has been infiltrated. Can we PLEASE keep it related to our love of, or need for, diapers?! There are other forums for this crap.

Lol facepalm. Depends is an incontinence protection. It’s not supposed to hold all your pee. And, it is a protection underwear. Do your underwear have tabs? Lol

PCS said:
Fair enough.

Different perspective that’s equally valid.

I just like knowing that if I get seriously ill and need an operation my care doesn’t depend on my ability to pay. I speak from first hand experience.

Incidentally, does your state allow you to opt out of taxation payments that cover police, fire department, education, roads and suchlike providing you undertake not to use them or pay for them out of your own pocket when you do?
In america. All tax is voluntarily. And police fire roads and such arent paid that way.. they are paid by bonds created

KitsuneFox said:
My home town has a lot of older folks ... you's think the local medical supply store would have good quality diapers ... nope :cautious:
Need to start a chain specifically to sell higher quality incontinence products :sneaky:

Too bad it would require a real estate investment, but I wonder, being a small town, if you could run ads in say the local newspaper, and basically set up an etsy account, and run it out of your home. Small town, older folk, I'd go so far as to offer discrete to the door delivery to make life a little easier on them.

Reactions: alannanicole and BobbiSueEllen
Back