• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I has questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Who here has a fursuit? If you do do you have any pictures?

Who here has ears and/or a tail? What kind?

Why are you involved in the furry fandom?

Role
Private
Who here has a fursuit? If you do do you have any pictures?

Who here has ears and/or a tail? What kind?

Why are you involved in the furry fandom?
I have a fursuit. It's attached.

It has ears AND a tail, though the idiot seamstress stitched the tail to the front--what a boner that mistake was!

I'm not involved in the furry fandom. Are you? Why so? What do your ears and tail look like? Are you furry?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Haha h3g3l. Yes as we men get older we do acquire the fur suit. I wish though that I had my dog's fur, then it all would make so much more sense. I don't know about wagging my tail, however. But yes, if I looked like a golden retriever, I would look younger, no one could see the bumps and weird places on my skin. There would just be this wonderful blond/orange fur. Oops, I have to go. Time for brushing and then a walk. Hmm that toilet water looks good!

Role
Private
I have black cat ears and a tail!
I don't think I'm a furry though
but I wear that on holloween sense 5th grade
as long as I can remember I have had a facination with kitty cats
meow!

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I have a fursuit. It's attached.

It has ears AND a tail, though the idiot seamstress stitched the tail to the front--what a boner that mistake was!

I'm not involved in the furry fandom. Are you? Why so? What do your ears and tail look like? Are you furry?
ROFL!

That's an original one. Nice Hegs... real nice.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i got a fursuit now and a second set of tails (yes i have 2 tails on my fursonna). im a furry because it feels natural to me and it fits my lifestyle, now im not saying im a lifestyle, i just enjoying hanging out with other furs

Role
Babyfur

Yup. Made it in art class last year.

I won Cutest Costume on Halloween. Lost best costume to the Joker >3>;;

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
This is my fursuit Ozone. Not a lifestyler but I am heavily involved. I do it for fun, for the friends and for the reactions of the public
Me carrying Halo

and a collage

Last edited by a moderator:

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
weird, there should be, I see them fine:dunno:

I'll go back and drop the spoiler tags

Role
Babyfur
Pretty cool I like it! So how'd you make that thing?
For the head, I started with a wire base, then added a layer of cast. Then I added a foam layer for details like the rims around the eyes and cheeks. After that I gave it a skin of fabric and some details like the eyes.

The paws are just gloves I made with painted styrofoam attached.

Everything else is clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.