I Had to Ask This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Who Else, due to any number of factors (Location, $$$, Convienience), Exclusively use Home-made Diapers at this time?

I have never seen anyone else mention that they cannot purchase commercially made diapers so must use homemade diapers for recreational purposes. So I just had to ask If I'm the only one.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nono, I used to have to make my own. I still occasionally do when I'm poor or desperate.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet- 🌂🌸🌼💮
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
I don't anymore, but I remember one summer when I did that all the time.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Oh, I had to google "Australian rat plague" btw :thinking:

:smile1:

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There are many ways Lizzie. And I too, used to make them all the time, however, I haven't had to do that in a long time.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have the best way of making them!! If I had all the stuff to make one and a digital camera I'd do a wiki on it. Maybe tomorrow, I can borrow my sisters camera and I can buy any stuff I need when I do the food shoppin.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Haha, oh wow, that question brings back old memories from my "DL Dark Ages". I remember in my younger years (8-13ish) putting on multiple pairs of tighty-whities, aka breifs (like 5-6 pairs), with a few pairs thick winter socks between each pair. Then I'd take a clear plastic bag, cut it so it was kinda shaped like the outside of a diaper, and then kinda tuck it around the makeshift diaper into the first pair and then reinforce it with some tape.

Yeah, embarrassing, I know. >.<

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Haha, oh wow, that question brings back old memories from my "DL Dark Ages". I remember in my younger years (8-13ish) putting on multiple pairs of tighty-whities, aka breifs (like 5-6 pairs), with a few pairs thick winter socks between each pair. Then I'd take a clear plastic bag, cut it so it was kinda shaped like the outside of a diaper, and then kinda tuck it around the makeshift diaper into the first pair and then reinforce it with some tape.

Yeah, embarrassing, I know. >.<
Interesting I had an invention very similar Yawgmoth. When i was 12 I invented a home made diaper that consisted of 8 pairs of whittie tighties (mens briefs) and would put the biggest and most absorbant Always maxi pad on the most inside and with one directly behind it on the butt. When I was young doing this (have not done it for 7 years about) it never leaked on me. It was super efficent and I have used the same design for girls using cotton panties instead of briefs, still with pads of course. Most of them that tried it enjoyed it, and thought it worked really well.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Woah, home-made diapers, that brings back some memories.

Well, I had several patterns. Most of them, at the very least, took three felt blankets folded into simple rectangles, then folded on top of each other. Using about half a roll of duct tape to secure, and then a plastic bag to prevent any leaks.

I only did it when I had long time when i was home alone.

Role
Private
Wow... I honestly cannot recall having ever used makeshift diapers. When I realised I was a DL, I was old enough to go out and buy my own diapers. Although the courage thing took a bit of time to work on.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Ahh...the good ole days of plastic bags and packaging tape. I do remember them, but the memory is slowly fading.
I've used old towels though, never my underwear (probably because I must have been the only kid who's never owned 'tighty whities'). There used to be plenty of old towels around the house that I could just toss out when I was done.

Peachy

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I got a plastic shopping bag, put holes for legs in, pulled it up and filled it with toilet paper. It actually felt pretty good, until I tired to use it... the toilet paper was hardly abosrbant at all, and the shopping bag had holes in it.

It leaked EVERYWHERE. But I had also did a number 2 in it and they mixed together to form so weird brown liquid that mixed with the mushed up toilet paper to form so sort of evil death goo...

I think I'll stick to real diapers from now on!

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I used to do this at times, but it never worked out very well at all. I haven't really even tried it in the past few years as I've had actual diapers (though I've been conserving so I don't have to buy them often either)

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
My makeshift diaper age went from 11-12 to 14 y/o, making them with shopping bags filled at first with toilet paper (that never worked well...) and then with the biggest women pads I could find at the supermarket. Then, at 14, I tried a "proper" adult diaper and it was love at first sight :tongueout: Needless to say I didn't go back to makeshifts anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.