I had an interesting dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I dreamed of a world where women controlled everything, all businesses, all positions of power, literally everything.

Men were constitutionally banned from school or holding jobs. The most genetically fit men were kept in brothels carefully taught to please a woman and used as unpaid sex slaves. But well over 95% of men were kept as baby's.

There were daycare centers everywhere that would care for a man while the women worked.

Men were purposely never taught anything and toilet training a man was a criminal offense so men never grew up mentally or emotionally. Seeing a full grown man being hand fed baby food was very common and was considered completely normal.

It was quite a dream!

I would be fine with it as long as I am in the 95% and not a sex slave.

Disturbingly reminiscent of just about the most horrifying diaper story I ever encountered, in which only a tiny minority of males are ever born, raising them is regarded as an arduous duty, and they have their semen extracted before being castrated and lobotomised on their 13th birthday, thereafter to be treated as helpless infants. It really did strike home that there is no limit to the depravity of some peoples' imagination. I genuinely wish I could bleach it from my mind.

I am sorry if my dream scared you. That story you mentioned takes things to a yucky place

Reminds me of the Nicolas Cage Wicker Man.

CPDude said:
I dreamed of a world where women controlled everything, all businesses, all positions of power, literally everything.

Men were constitutionally banned from school or holding jobs. The most genetically fit men were kept in brothels carefully taught to please a woman and used as unpaid sex slaves. But well over 95% of men were kept as baby's.

There were daycare centers everywhere that would care for a man while the women worked.

Men were purposely never taught anything and toilet training a man was a criminal offense so men never grew up mentally or emotionally. Seeing a full grown man being hand fed baby food was very common and was considered completely normal.

It was quite a dream!

I have had a similar dream like this over and over again every once in a while.

Total female control.
Total male physical and cognitive helplessness.

I had a weird one last night. I think I may have dreamed it because my wife and I were watching Gotham, were Butch had his arm cut off with a big Bowie knife.

So, I dreamed I was either high school age or college age, because I was in a classroom that was empty except for a girl and a guy my age. At some point the girl said that she was an agent of Satin, and she was going to kill me and my family. She then grabbed me and had some sort of demonic strength. In my panic to get away, I saw this large knife on the teacher's desk. In real life, the knife I dreamed of was a big butcher's knife I have in my basement to open boxes. My father-in-law had given it to me and he said it would always keep its edge because it was made from good, German steel. He was right.

Anyway, I yelled to the other guy to help me and get the knife and he laughed and said he was also an agent of Satin. At that point I broke free and ran to the knife, getting it. I pushed the guy over the desk and said, "Now you're going to die, mother f**ker," and I kid you not. In my dream, I plunged the knife into his chest and then I cut his head off. I then turned to the girl and said, "I'm going to kill you, mother f.....," and I began to chase her out of the classroom, as she was running down the hall, screaming. Then I woke up. I was actually disappointed because I really wanted to cut her head off.

So that was my dream.

In the last AB/DL type dream I had, it went like this:

1). I fall asleep in my bed safe between my side-safety rails.
2). While asleep, I am snatched-away by a gang of nurses.
3). I wake up 8 hours later in an adult-sized steel crib in a strange room.
a). The room is cheerfully decorated in My Little Pony Character pictures and curtains.
b). There are 3 other adult-sized steel cribs, each with another adult man wearing diapers, plastic pants, and onezies.
4). In my crib are different infant toys, primarily teethers and rattles.
5). Nurses come into the room to change my diaper and the diapers of the other 3 adult men.
6). The nurses then bottle-feed me and the other 3 physically helpless adult men and then leave us alone for hours and hours confined to our cribs.
7). In the dream myself and the other 3 adult men are mute and only make non-speech noises, such as sobbing, sighing, giggles, laughs, and grunts.
8). The nurses repeat the diaper-changing and bottle-feeding routine.
9). The routine stays the same, no change, no cognitive stimulation, except for the infant toys and stuffed animals and dolls in my crib
24/7.

CPDude said:

It was quite a dream!
For how much did you have to bribe the Sandman to get a dream like that? ;-)

I don't often have "little" dreams. But I did have a strange one the other night. For some reason, I was riding a tricycle to work. (Hey, better gas mileage that way.) LOL

I had another crazy dream last night. I dreamed that I was at church, directing my choir. I was wearing my cargo shorts and a t-shirt, something I wouldn't be wearing at work, but I also realized I had on a wet diaper and plastic pants under my shorts. I became panicked because I was afraid someone would notice or worse, smell them, so I excused myself and started looking for a bathroom to take them off. I was actually asleep wearing a wet diaper, so I suppose my mind was experiencing that as I was dreaming.

Now in the dream I realize that I'm not in my present church, but in the church which I last served, and to make things worse, there's a bazaar going on with lots of people, adults and the youth group. All the rooms are full of people as are the bathrooms. I decide I can go to my office and change but then I realize, this was my last church and I no longer have the keys. Fortunately, I wake up at this point as I'm reasonably unnerved.

Illinoise said:
I don't often have "little" dreams. But I did have a strange one the other night. For some reason, I was riding a tricycle to work. (Hey, better gas mileage that way.) LOL

I have a flat roller cart, known as a creeper, used for crawling under a car to change the oil. I dreamed I was riding that to work. It had been raining and I was riding trough puddles. Decided to give up and go back home.

there's literally a story (fiction, AB/DL) where this happens but sprinkled with male castration. Think it's on daily diapers story board not story section, but the boards. It's a terrible story IMHO, but I get why some may be into that sort of thing.

Edit: oh someone else has already refrenced it.. but yeah that story is dark and twisted and not in a pleasing way for at least 99% of the world population.

Ironically, when I wrote my annual Halloween story for this site, "The House at the End of the Road", it's about a young married couple who buy a mansion for a very reduced price. From their first night, their dreams are invaded by whatever still lives in the manor, and at least on of those enjoys wearing diapers.

i have ab dl dreams quite a bit. especially after having a few drinks that night. usually the dreams involve me wetting the bed then me waking up briefly to find out beds not wet. so i go back to sleep and in the dreams im usually forced into a diaper by the girl i usually have a liking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back