i had a knee reconstraction a while ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 221

i had a knee reconstruction a month ago (torn main ligament in right knee,i had the ligament replaced with some of my ham-string)
i wasn't nervous at all.

when i woke up i was in the hospital in some sort of ward, when a nurse saw i was awake she checked my morphine drip and water drip and stuff like that.later i had food and when i went to bed i asked if i could wear something because i wet the bed,the nurse(who i admit was pretty hot) braught me a diaper(Tena Slip Maxi Medium) and asked if i needed help putting it on, i said yes i need help putting it on because i dont want to risk of leaking so she closed the big curtain thing and i pulled my boxers down nervously and she said lift your butt and she put it under me and taped the taped to the front,after that she opened the curtain and i put the quilt thing back on me and took my boxers off(since i was wearing a diaper).i drank about like 2 litres of water that night because i had a dry throat from the air conditioning,i wet in the diaper until it leaked and asked for a diaper change,the nurse changed me and my sheets.i had 3 changes that night.i watched tv all day next day and later that day(or night you could say) i asked for another diaper cause i wet the bed and a nurse put one on me(a large one this time).basically the same thing happened the next day and than i went home.i stayed home from school for 3 weeks afterwards =)
i accept constructive critisicm for tips on how to post better.:smile1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Looks like you milked your hospital stay for all it was worth!

Still, I'd rather be healthy and stay at home than having to go through a surgery just to get a diaper change :(

Peachy

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
nice. i hope i never have to be hospitlized like that...but if do, looks like it wont be SO bad

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
well 9 out of 10 doctors do say that a diaper a day does assist in a full and complete recovery!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I spent 6 months in a hospital after my leg was destroyed, at first I had a cath, but after about 2 weeks I was just useing a hand held urinal.

Imagine 5 months with your leg up in the air, and wearing nothing but a hospital gown, it wasn't any fun at all.

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What did you do to damage your knee like that? I have a bad knee at my age and it gets painful at times.

With some surgeries I just dont understand why the doctors dont tell you that you will require a doctor. A friend of mine had surgery and the anastetic (sp?) didn't agree with him. He had to use a cathator for a few days which led to some light incontinence afterwards.

I never want surgery ... ever .

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Looks like you milked your hospital stay for all it was worth!

Still, I'd rather be healthy and stay at home than having to go through a surgery just to get a diaper change :(

Peachy
Maybe he didnt have surgery just because he wanted to wear diapers. But since he had surgery he thought what the hell may as well make the time here good or something and asked for diapers :dunno:

Pretty smart for being 14 years old, I never thought of it! :D

D

Deleted member 221

lol i wanted to use my time wisely.
oh and i hurt my knee by jumping over a bench chasing a tennis ball(i was playing tennis ball soccer with my friends)and when i landed after jumping over the bench my knee did a 90 degree(right angle) turn to the right (i didnt land right).it was my right knee.
im going to have an operation in (i think) 1 month to have plastic surgery on my belly button.im gonna see what (tena) diapers i can extract from that operation =)

and i didnt go to hospital for the diapers i went to get a surgery(and the diapers)

this was my first surgery ever

Role
Incontinent
Hey Mazza,

I've had 2 surgeries on my right knee because of a car accident. Back in '84, I was in one because someone turned left in front of me on a local highway and I hit them. My car didn't have seat belts, and my knee hit something under the dash. I was having problems with it locking up on me, so after an X-ray, I was told there was a bone fragment floating around in there that had to come out.

Then in '04, I began having sever pains in my knee again. The cat scan showed a torn maniscus, ( I think that's how it's spelled). I was already in diapers at this point, and this surgery was going to only be a couple of hours long, so it was done as an out-patient. But I had to wear a diaper into the operating room so I didn't pee or pop on their table!

After my first back surgery in '03, I had physical therapy in the hospital pool, and they were going to do that for my knee as well, until the physical therapy department found out I had to wear diapers. Then I just did regular exercises. I got some funny looks from some of the other patients in there when I would come in in my sweat pants, because you could see the bulge from the diaper and hear the plastic pants.

All together now, I've had 8 surgeries. Three on my back, two on my right knee, one on my nose and throat for sleep apnea, one on my left elbow and wrist, and one on my right hand. And all but the first three of these I had to be diapered for. The last back surgery and the time I spent in the mental ward for trying to commit suicide were the only times I spent diapered in a hospital as an in-patient. But I was diapered for the out-patient ones in the operating room.

Peachy

Banned
Role
im going to have an operation in (i think) 1 month to have plastic surgery on my belly button.im gonna see what (tena) diapers i can extract from that operation =)

and i didnt go to hospital for the diapers i went to get a surgery(and the diapers)

this was my first surgery ever
Lol...to be honest, I doubt anyone would want to go to a hospital just to be put into diapers. For some odd reason, my mind associates hospitals with pain and suffering, and not with enjoyable times in diapers.

Why do you need "plastic surgery" on your belly button though? I've never heard of anything like that before?
However, be careful asking for diapers when the sugery is on a part of your body that's covered by the diaper itself, which may cause complications. Instead, they may decide that you can't wear diapers and give you a catheter instead - undoubtedly a less pleasant experience!

Peachy

D

Deleted member 221

Lol...to be honest, I doubt anyone would want to go to a hospital just to be put into diapers. For some odd reason, my mind associates hospitals with pain and suffering, and not with enjoyable times in diapers.

Why do you need "plastic surgery" on your belly button though? I've never heard of anything like that before?
However, be careful asking for diapers when the surgery is on a part of your body that's covered by the diaper itself, which may cause complications. Instead, they may decide that you can't wear diapers and give you a catheter instead - undoubtedly a less pleasant experience!

Peachy
i have like a blackhead in my belly button and when i squish it VERY hard than some comes out and than it hurts for a while,that's why I'm getting plastic surgery(but my belly button still looks perfectly normal,it's just slightly black on the right side)
and if they cant put a diaper on me i would not really car if they put a catheter on me cause i never tried a catheter before,I'm open to try new thing any day.:smile1:
I'm also having an operation on my penis because there's a tight something down there and my penis is kind of being pulled down by it.
so it's gonna be a double surgery,so I'll probably have to use a catheter anyway.:smile1:

Peachy

Banned
Role
i have like a blackhead in my belly button
[...]
I'm also having an operation on my penis because there's a tight something down there and my penis is kind of being pulled down.
so it's gonna be a double surgery,so I'll probably have to use a catheter anyway.:smile1:
So it'S kind of like a liver spot in your belly button gone wrong? Makes sense to remove it when it keeps leaking stuff whenever you touch it.
And the other surgery sounds like circumcision. Either way, with the operation on your penis, you'll probably get a catheter for sure. Can't say I've ever had one, but the thought of sliding a tube up my penis...doesn't sound like something I want to try!
However, I've heard that you can be incontinent for a day or a few days after a catheter is removed. Maybe you'll get some diapers then ;)

Peachy

D

Deleted member 221

So it'S kind of like a liver spot in your belly button gone wrong? Makes sense to remove it when it keeps leaking stuff whenever you touch it.
And the other surgery sounds like circumcision. Either way, with the operation on your penis, you'll probably get a catheter for sure. Can't say I've ever had one, but the thought of sliding a tube up my penis...doesn't sound like something I want to try!
However, I've heard that you can be incontinent for a day or a few days after a catheter is removed. Maybe you'll get some diapers then ;)

Peachy
my belly button doesn't leak it wenever i touch theres a couple blackheads on my belly buttin for some reason and the plastic surgery it to get rid of the blackheads(cause i tried to squeeze them to death but they're stil there,and the penis surgery is not a circumcism there's a tight something(i dont know what its called but its not very common) and they're gonna fix it in the surgery.

Role
Private
my belly button doesn't leak it wenever i touch theres a couple blackheads on my belly buttin for some reason and the plastic surgery it to get rid of the blackheads(cause i tried to squeeze them to death but they're stil there,and the penis surgery is not a circumcism there's a tight something(i dont know what its called but its not very common) and they're gonna fix it in the surgery.
Tight foreskin is the only problem I know of where the word "tight" could come into the equation. And that problem is more common than you might think. :educate:

D

Deleted member 221

not the foreskin the thing below it(i think the doctor said that the skin hasn't parted fully from the head from it or something,its at the back of the head(the underside of the head)the skin is tight so it pulls it down)ill ask my doctor next time im there and ill ask him about it and ill tell you guys ^_^
is that good enough explenation??
just tell me if you didn't understand

Peachy

Banned
Role
I think I get the basic idea. No need to discuss your private health problems in detail on the forum if you don't want to ;)

Either way, it sounds like it can be easily fixed and that the surgery doesn't have a high risk of complications, so that's a relief.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
From what I gather from the cosmetic surgery thing you're going to be getting, it doesn't sound like that big of a deal to begin with...Since you say blackhead, which are really small...Maybe I just don't understand it

D

Deleted member 221

I think I get the basic idea. No need to discuss your private health problems in detail on the forum if you don't want to ;)

Either way, it sounds like it can be easily fixed and that the surgery doesn't have a high risk of complications, so that's a relief.

Peachy
^_^ lol i'm a very open person sometimes,and yeah the surgery shouldn't be to band ^_^

EDIT:added a quote(i noob at quoting ^_^)
From what I gather from the cosmetic surgery thing you're going to be getting, it doesn't sound like that big of a deal to begin with...Since you say blackhead, which are really small...Maybe I just don't understand it
yeah not to bad a asurgery, and i just don't like the bellybutton that and i want it to look normal.^_^

D

Deleted member 221

so i got the papers of the surgery i got in the mail a couple days ago and i gettin a frenuloplasty (not circ)+ excision of umbicial dermoid for the blackhead thing.

EDIT:the reason i edited was cos i left some information out

Status
Not open for further replies.