I guess it's diaper rash

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been wearing to work for the past 2 years. I always wear the same diaper the whole shift and oftentimes have a small leak by the end of the day. To this point I have never experienced any diaper rash. But yesterday in the creases of my leg where my diaper was tucked in I was getting a burning sensation and had a small rash at the end of the day. Now I don't have any specific diaper rash cream and I don't want to smell like baby powder so I just use some coconut oil lotion and rub the inside of my legs really well last night. That seemed to work really well for me because today I don't feel the rash at all. Is there a good recommendation for something like diaper rash that is adult orientated and doesn't have a obvious scent?

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Bepanthen is made for diaper rash and has no discernable scent to it.

Sudocreme is also great and while it does have a definite scent it is not strong enough to be noticeable through clothing or a diaper.

This is probably the case with most diaper rash creams, as long as you are not walking around butt naked or rubbing your crotch in peoples noses and you wash your hands properly after applying it, no smell from the cream will permeate whateve you are wearing, the scent from the diaper is probably stronger than that of any cream.

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Id strongly recommend you take a extra diaper to work and change in the washroom mid shift / break
your skin will thankyou
add powder / cream

Most zinc based creams will help heal your rash
when at home take a diaper break and key the area air out

use a soaker pad if sitting on furniture etc