• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I guess I'm a diaper lover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooseinadiaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, I'm a boy who loves hip-hop, and classic rock. I'm currently a freshman in my second semester of college studying English education to become a college professor of English. Just last summer I stopped wetting myself during the day and night and I was able to go to college without anyone knowing I ever had to wear diapers past a "normal" age. I eventually started to miss diapers for some reason. After some internet research, it sounds like I'm a DL. I joined to hopefully better understand and connect with this side of myself. I would also like to meet some fellow DLs around my age.

Reactions: RuffRuff, TheSwiftie, MetalDan86 and 4 others
Gooseinadiaper said:
Hi everyone, I'm a boy who loves hip-hop, and classic rock. I'm currently a freshman in my second semester of college studying English education to become a college professor of English. Just last summer I stopped wetting myself during the day and night and I was able to go to college without anyone knowing I ever had to wear diapers past a "normal" age. I eventually started to miss diapers for some reason. After some internet research, it sounds like I'm a DL. I joined to hopefully better understand and connect with this side of myself. I would also like to meet some fellow DLs around my age.
Hello and welcome here, you’ll find lots of like minded on this site, hope you have fun.

A fellow English major! Welcome to the site!

It's cool that you want to teach. That's something I've thought about doing before (and still do, sometimes) but eventually went off in a different direction. Best of luck to you in your studies! And in your diaper-wearing!

Reactions: Cottontail
Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome.
This old post I found really helpful

Accepting Yourself - And Your Liking Of Diapers​

I'm not sure how to post a direct link. Perhaps someone can help us.
I have recently stopped lurking and opened up with my introduction and already had many great welcomes and interesting exchanges with real people.

Welcome aboard, fellow DL!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here.

BlueRabbit said:
Hello and welcome.
This old post I found really helpful

Accepting Yourself - And Your Liking Of Diapers​

I'm not sure how to post a direct link. Perhaps someone can help us.
I have recently stopped lurking and opened up with my introduction and already had many great welcomes and interesting exchanges with real people.
Accepting Yourself - And Your Liking Of Diapers

Last edited:
Gooseinadiaper said:
I'm not your age, being in my late 30's, and I don't have genuine incontinence issues in my past, but my DL side reasserted itself in college, as well. Certainly different from how you experienced it, but I remember those days vividly.

You're well-positioned for the thought "Seriously, why not wear diapers!?" Most people have an aversion to them to answer that question. You've had a relationship with them for so long that you're past aversion and into simple familiarly. We actually have a lot of that type of DL here, especially in the IC and autistic corners of the ABDL community. I'm more of the sexually-imprinted type of DL, but we're all welcome here.

Be sure to check out the wide selection of ABDL and ABDL-friendly incontinence suppliers in the market now. We've helped push the market forward for all diaper wearers.

Reactions: Cottontail and Belarin
Gooseinadiaper said:
Welcome and good luck with your English studies, my cousin was a Professor at Eaton and Cambridge way back when. He is retired in Sydney now I believe. I mostly wear now for need rather than want but I did wear sometimes when I was younger just exploring after reading Penthouse Forum and finding out about others who loved diaper wearing. I did kind of miss it when I stopped for quite awhile.

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Angelapinks said:
Welcome and good luck with your English studies, my cousin was a Professor at Eaton and Cambridge way back when. He is retired in Sydney now I believe. I mostly wear now for need rather than want but I did wear sometimes when I was younger just exploring after reading Penthouse Forum and finding out about others who loved diaper wearing. I did kind of miss it when I stopped for quite awhile.
Found a small trove of ABDL magazine articles on archive.org thanks to the tip about Penthouse. Thanks!

Welcome, @Gooseinadiaper! I don't know about having more English majors around. I'll be second-guessing my choice of words even more. Or wait... That would be third-guessing and fourth-guessing would't it? See! It's already started!

I love the username, by the way. It demands a better profile picture than that auto-generated magenta thingy. Since you're still in school, I don't suppose it'll hurt much to make that your ADISC homework assignment.

Due tomorrow.

In all seriousness: I grew up with two teachers for parents, one of whom was a college professor. My younger sister became a high school English teacher. My wife ended up going back to school for a degree in education and is now a teacher also. I see this stuff from all angles and have a lot of appreciation for it. I wish you the best in your studies!

I also hope you enjoy the site, and I admire your bravery in diving right in. I was aware of other ABDLs for years (almost 20!) before I got up the courage to talk to any of them. I was more chicken than bunny back then, LOL. I'm glad I finally came out of my shell. It's helped me accept my quirks and I've made some good friends in the process. Totally 100% recommended.

Last edited:
I'm Ic but I have grown to appreciate and accept my diapers and I think part of me enjoys the freedom they give me .....so I don't know what I am lmao 😂

You guess?

Hello and welcome.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back