Status
Not open for further replies.

Firegoblin13

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
It is hard I don't know how to work internet or anything I almost give up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just ask questions, read some posts and answer threads with your own opinion. That's what you do here ~

Well,

There is plenty of people on here that can help...

But, what do you want to do?

Without an idea what you'd like to do I nearly the same as saying I'm alive, what should I do with my life...not quite but close...the Internet is a vast place these days...not like when I was a kid...

I guess I don't know anything I can't answer ez questions I wish I could I never had a voice on anything never had internet until I was 20 because of big brother ps2 I guess I not good after all sorry

Firegoblin, how old ore you? I just see that you have been banned from little space online for being underage....

I'm 33 born 1983

Am I'm going to get punished again for try to be normal i guess that all I understand now a days

Firegoblin13 said:
Am I'm going to get punished again for try to be normal i guess that all I understand now a days

Hi

Getting punished for trying to be normal.

I can relate to. So don't try. I gave up being normal. Accepting yourself for who you are. Not what others won't you to be, is a key to being happy.

Anyway welcome to the community.

You can ask us anything including how long is a piece of string. Which is twice as long as it is from one end to the middle.

Hee, hee

:;]

It been my big brother step dad that been punished me every time I try to do normal stuff

Hi

That sounds concerning, little one, you shouldn't be punished for anything unless you're breaking the law.

And trying to be normal whatever normal is is actually natural.

You need to be safe sweet heart.

Is the punishment physical? Psychological? Both will leave scars.

I'm just really concerned for you.

Punishment from a caregiver while a little is in little space would of been agreed to before hand and you will have a save word to bring it to a stop.

And its there only to give you safe boundaries with your caregiver. So the regression is enhanced. Personally I prefer reward charts, as they are much more positive.

Stay safe little guy.

Siysiy

I really want to help, but I'm not sure what's being asked here.

It more like mind punished with step dad I help then move things do a lot of work whatever they need me but when big brother move I was paying them for a room power food I thought I make only 500$ every month but it stared when I was younger he did not believe me about his rings I almost loss my eye with a tree branch I feel like no one care he keep downsizing me never help me when I needed it then he say don't forget I the one who let u stay in my rv an other things I can't think now sorry I'm unwanted not needed by anyone sorry I stop watching tv because he let my brother took it when he move back brother made me burn my story's because on one like to read a slow mind person story

I never lean to ask for help I'm not asking I don't know what I'm asking anymore sorry

My big brother made stay up all night almost every day and night,playing his rpg getting hit if I mass up on his games big brother never care for me I'm a light sleeper afraid something might hit me or other mass up stuffs to me sorry

We all have our own different set of skills and experience. You are accepted here so please don't feel bad. As for being or feeling normal, I tried so desperately to meet the expectations of my parents and peers from childhood through high school. Then I went to college which was an east coast music conservatory and I quickly realized that being normal also made people terribly boring. I found my wings and did I ever fly! I became a known writer, poet and musician, and people started seeking me out. It was exciting. Had I continued to be the person I was in high school, none of that would have happened.

Ultimately, we have to be ourselves because that's who we are. Yes, we must also be as wise as foxes and protect ourselves from society, but we can still be different and swim against the current of mainstream society.

I wish I was smart big words confused me the only thing I know is yelling being pigheaded an spet dad star yelling when he married my mom,there been none stop fighting with big brother an then yelling by spet dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back