I guess I am lucky

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
While I would love a mommy for cuddles and attention, I guess I am lucky because my paid caregiver just bathed me, diapered me, put me in pajamas and hand fed me breakfast before our walk and hand fed me lunch after our walk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rezzu, abrich, DippyDawg and 4 others
Sounds lovely!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I guess because I need that level of care everyday to function, it just feels normal to me. Tomorrow that same paid caregiver will so many of those same things again. I have the freedom to use diapers 24/7 and regardless of weather I pee or poop in them, someone is always there to get me clean. I am 43 and I probably have been changed 100,000 times or more in my life

Reactions: Rezzu, abrich and BobbiSueEllen
CPDude said:
I probably have been changed 100,000 times or more in my life
I can't pretend I'm not more than a little bit jealous of this number! It hasn't happened often, but nothing makes me feel more like a baby than being changed.

I hope you're keeping safe and well.

The pros of having cerebral palsy and needing total care. In a sense, we never got beyond a one-year-old. We need fed, dressed and undressed, bath, and diapered. I need my toys and pacifier, drink from sippy, and at times, be given a bottle. There are many cons of having Cerebral palsy, but we can be an adult baby.

Back