I graduate HS today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
After being homeschooled for most of my life, I ended up going to a private HS/boarding school for the last four years. I was as scared as it gets wearing diapers here, but it has been great. I never thought I would make it through, but today is the day!

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
YAY!!!! nice job baseball! good job making it through high school in one piece!:graduate:
so now that you're done with that what do you plan on doing this summer and beyond?:thumbsup:

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:claps: :applaudes: way-to-go m8, hope you did ok in assesments but,totally ignoring anything like that, graduating, youll love it, and miss your school the moment you leave, just watch and see

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
They have a PG (post graduation) year here that I am probably going to go to, and then it's on to Northwestern.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Congrats! :)

Northwestern? that's a great college to go to, I know a few good friend's (non AB) that go there. Wish ya luck for college and post graduation, Last year when I graduated I was a bit nervous, but I know that you'll do just fine.

Question, what's your major (class for future job) going to be for college?

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hoorah! I graduate on the 9th n__n
Congratulations to both of you!:) It feels like a major accomplishment to finaaly finish HS, at least to me it did after repeating the 10th grade.:eek: I wish you both success in your future endeavors. :)

~Pramrider

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wooh! I just graduated last night to! *hugs all the fellow graduates* Congrats to us!! Time to grow up...awwu. Well, I can stay little sometimes, and in my mind. I'll never let myself get boring. I hope.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Congrats!

I'll throw myself into this too, as I finish college officially tomorrow, although in actual fact I really finish in a couple of weeks (when all my exams are over).
This is college as in 16-18 college, like the equivalent of the last two years of (American) highschool.
So yay!

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
After being homeschooled for most of my life, I ended up going to a private HS/boarding school for the last four years. I was as scared as it gets wearing diapers here, but it has been great. I never thought I would make it through, but today is the day!
Congratulations! :D I know the day I graduate highschool will be one of the best (finally getting out of this hell-hole) and worse (I am officially an adult) days of my life!

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well let me add my congratulations, and take a new car out of petty cash and tell them it's on me....Congrats, Baseball....

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congratulations as well to both of you. Oddly enough, I was glad to finish high school and move on to college. I wanted my freedom and independence, and did I ever take advantage of that!!! The important thing is to enjoy each stage of life, and appreciate its upsides.

D

daria7483

Thursday seems like an odd day to have graduation. Oh well, congratulations!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congratulations! And success in your future. I remember when I graduated it was a long time ago. Then I got to go to this real nice summer fitness camp for 12 weeks. It was in South Carolina. A place called Paris Island(I had joined the Marines back in the fall). I spent 20 years serving this country ,but I will always look back at my graduation from High School as a day to be proud of!:):)

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Congrates everyone whom graduated. I graduate middle school on Tuesday.

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations to all of you graduates and best wishes for your future!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Congrats. I plan on turning in my Senior Project tomorrow thats all I have been working on for the past 2 months ever since I got all the credits finished out. I am pretty sure they will pass it, I am sure after 5 years they are sort of tired of me.

But yeah congrats to everyone graduating this year and to all those still going back to HS next school year good luck on the homework and exams.

Status
Not open for further replies.