I got out alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Just bout some diapers today. Girl Goodnites, XL size, there were 13 but because I'm wearing there are 12 in the pack now. Is so happy! It wasn't as hard as I thought once I got to the register!:thumbsup:

Role
Congratulations! :D

I guess this was your first time buying diapers. It's a little scary at first, but it's not as bad after you've done it once or twice.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Congrats! That's awesome.

I plan on buying diapers from a store when I can drive a car without someone else in the car.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Lacking a car, I had a bike and a backpack. I stalled for like, half an hour. An employee even came up and asked me if I needed help finding anything. I told him I was looking for something to donate to my churches outreach program, he went on his merry way. Then, I just kinda grabbed the Goodnites, waltzed up, put them on the counter, and handed over my $20. Getting change, the cashier was a pro, he didn't even ask me what was up, just handed the $6.01 and sent me off. Bonus points for the fact that Goodnites are the most comfortable things I've ever worn!

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Good for you! Everyone gets nervous the first time. You did well.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
congrats but I see you din't got with my suggestion of depends.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Good for you, the goodnights are better than depends, well at least there very cute.

They don't hold that much unless you use something inside, I tried them and liked them very much.

The first time is always the worst, untill the next time that is, you will be a seasoned diaper buyer soon.

wazme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
its weird that Goodnites cost 13.99 at the place I was at today, but their 9.99 just down the road. I didn't go to the other one cause I just bought some adult diapers there a couple days ago.

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Cool dude. I could not even go and buy pullups from a store. My aunt had to buy them for me.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
LIke the others said the first few times make you scared, but remember, if they don't know you or your family, they don't know who you are buying them for. Just like your quick thinking, you could be buying them for some cause. Great job on the way you handled it.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
*sigh* I hate when employees talk to you, it is so nerve racking! I try to stay undercover like a ninja!

Ooh! A pampers underjams comercial is on now! Cool...

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I like the excuse you used
Me too. Great excuse.

The first time I went and got diapers, as soon as I exited the aisle, I saw my dad, in the checkout aisle! I went back into the aisle, diapers in hand, and waiter for several minutes- seemed like hours- and then went to purchase them.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Congratulations! :D to both Dragon and Princess Mandy. And Dragon, that's some good thinking for an excuse.

Role
Diaper Lover
Great job. It takes alot of guts to buy diapers at the store. Dont ever buy depends though unless you have to. They leak too much, but that is if you cant buy any off the internet.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Congrats...it's always a crazy thrill buying them, but it does get a little easier. My first purchase was goodnites as well...I had an excuse all ready that they were for a younger sibling, but I never needed to use it :)

BTW, nice avatar...describes me to a tea :p

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Congrats, Dragon!! Glad your mission was a success & you are enjoying the spoils of victory!!

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
buying diapers or other protection for the first time is kind of scarey.
some times you may have a nosey cashier that may ask inappropriate questions like, are these for you? but it's really none of their business and it dosen't happen often.
some times buying on line is easier and less embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.