• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I got no clue what to say here lmao

shaggycarpet

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
hi I’m Iris and I’m stupid

Great intro - not sure mine is any better 😂

shaggycarpet said:
Welcome, Iris. I have been a member for only several weeks myself and have found the group to be warm and supportive. I am sure you will too. Please tell us more about yourself.

Bodger990 said:
Great intro - not sure mine is any better 😂
Welcome Bodger. I have been a member only a matter of weeks myself, but have had many interesting and stimulating exchanges with the members. I’m sure you will too. Please tell us more about yourself.

Last edited:
shaggycarpet said:
Hi and welcome here, I’ve found being a bit stupid helps, hope you have some fun with us 😁👍🏻

shaggycarpet said:
Hi Iris. Most of us are all stupid sometimes, that's what makes us interesting people. I know I am frequently stupid.
So, welcome to ADISC where you will find some stupid, interesting people, and maybe a few sensible people as well.

Hello

Welcome! I don't think that anyone could be stupid even if they tried. We all have our own unique strengths and weaknesses and those strengths and weaknesses are essential and beneficial for our family and friends and communities. I'm positive that this community will be better with you here. :)

Welcome Iris.

Welcome

Back