i got my first car

Status
Not open for further replies.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
The first car is like the first love: you'll never forget it. I still own the car I learned driving onto, and I'm making it an historic vehicle this year.

For what concerns FORDs....

it was a FORD, and it eventually lived up to its reputation (Found On Road Dead).
Peachy
...I'm sure my 1973 Ford Transit motorcaravan wouldn't agree... :D

And don't forget that many of the european Fords are produced in Germany, in Köln to be exact. :tongueout: (and have very few in common with American FORDs).

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Now the civic is a good machine, I had an 04 ex, cp. I sold it and got an 07 lx cp, the thing is I sold the 04 for what I paid for 2 years and 12K miles later.
Honda's keep their value!! They don't drop in value as fast as most other makes!!

I love my Accord!!

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Nissan Altima's are nice cars. If you take care of it, it should last for awhile. Have fun with it and be safe.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
...I'm sure my 1973 Ford Transit motorcaravan wouldn't agree... :D

And don't forget that many of the european Fords are produced in Germany, in Köln to be exact. :tongueout: (and have very few in common with American FORDs).
You took the words right out of my mind: Your car is not an American Ford - it's most likely a German car after all. My first car, on the other hand, was a real American Ford. :(

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover
yeh i guess you will always remember your first - congratulations btw on your first car - i did not get a new car until after my second job i was like 19 and then i had to hire a guy to teach me how to drive a stick shift and take me to the trooper station for my test drive - i flunked parallel parking i was so nervous - then i went back the second time and passed - i have had many cars since that time - ah the american passion -

Status
Not open for further replies.