I got my breasts today!-Deanna

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
WBG (wet baby girl) is out for awhile so i am taking time to enjoy my new breasts in private. Please don't judge me but I wasn't ready for a set of luxury boobs as I am still experimenting with form and fit/size, etc. My boobs are 1 lb each and fit a D cup. There was a YouTube video about using knee-high stockings and rice to make a breast form complete with nipples. I got two bras some JC Penny's and fabricated the girls today. I put the bra on and inserted to boobs the put on a t-shirt for effect.

Observations
1) it feels great to look down and see my boobs sticking out!
2) it is a bit tricky to get my nipples pointing in the same direction and have the direction realistic for nipples.
3) it's fun to play with my nipples.
4) the movie Myra Breckenridge was released in 1970-I was 15. Someone in band got a copy of the book and we would group around and communally read after school. One of the things that stuck with me was that Myra's breasts smelled like freshly baked bread. Mine smell like rice. Another was that boys would drink Myra's bath water. Did breasts really smell like freshly baked bread? Hey I was an inexperienced 15 yo boy, what did I know?
5) my breasts don't feel like the real thing and they certainly don't look real, they won't evejn stay in place without my bra on, but it's a start and I love them.
6) my boobs have weight and I can feel my bra straps being weighed down.

It is a big step forward. But I have neglected my chores. WBG told me that if I didn't complete them before he returned he would spank me. I hear him unlocking the door. I hope he was telling the truth.

Reactions: catinkatranse and Babybuzzbox
Update from Deanna, my breasts are too big! The 1lb breasts are too big, the gore of my bra does not lay flat so I need to reduce the volume of each boob. I think I'll go to 1/2 lb and see how that works. Too bad, I liked the extension or projection, what do you call the breast sticking out? But I want to try the proper size for my bra!

BTW, bottom hurts, got a proper paddling and had to stand in the corner for an hour.

Last edited:
I used to use rags to stuff my bra then I tried Rice. Big difference!

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
Game changer.

I got a sports bra and ordered some breast's they work together well you can feel the steps weigh down and the breasts mold to them. Nipples are pretty easy to situate. And I've 0 experience in any of this

Reactions: 49beachdipe
It is "erotic" when your nipples show through your bra and clothes. I used to line up the knot in the knee high to make the nipple. One day I have to try sewing a button on the inside of the cup so the nipple is always pointed properly.

I used to use rice but switched to small beans. My 40C bra takes one cup.

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I've never enjoyed false breasts, mine are a 38B natural and can't imagine anything besides the real thing. I'm still growing but it's getting harder to conceal them.

• Love
Reactions: jt1220, BabyHailey1977 and Ben34
I used baby diapers once but now I wear a cups as my man boobs just about fill them

It's normal for nipples to point outward as they get larger; especially before tanner stage 5.

Back