AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
ya.... we only went on two dates, and talked a lot on line, but it still hurt like hell. we were just talking and all of a sudden be starts talking about the date we had planed for Wednesday, and tells me he doesn't feel a emotional connection and that were not on the same emotional level or something like that. And i really liked him, the first date suck because i was a nervous idiot and the second one sucked because he pick out a dumb movie to go to, but still i really liked him. And now he still wants to go on the third date but not have it be a date. also i cried last night for the first time in awhile.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It's kind of dumb to say you two aren't on the same emotional level... you only been on two dates. However as I said many times before, I think teenage often only leads to heartbreak since most of the time, the couple breaks up. The statistics are really high for it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
There are more fish in the sea... if it doesn't feel absolutely right for both of you, then it ain't right. Learn from your mistakes and move on.

Role
  1. Private
ya.... we only went on two dates, and talked a lot on line, but it still hurt like hell. we were just talking and all of a sudden be starts talking about the date we had planed for Wednesday, and tells me he doesn't feel a emotional connection and that were not on the same emotional level or something like that. And i really liked him, the first date suck because i was a nervous idiot and the second one sucked because he pick out a dumb movie to go to, but still i really liked him. And now he still wants to go on the third date but not have it be a date. also i cried last night for the first time in awhile.
I'd suggest not going. When one member of the party has one idea about their future, and the other has quite another, bad things are bound to happen.

Look at this instead as an opportunity to re-focus and perhaps -adjust your sense of who and what you are looking for.

S

secretdl26

thats too bad. sorry to hear that. oh well, move on and look at the positives! as cheesy as that sounds. maybe ill be up north soon to cheer you up!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm sorry to hear this as well. I might say, of course you're on different emotional levels. What did he think when he went out with someone who was 8 years younger. Do you want me to come out and rough him up a bit?

I hope you will be going to college, soon? In college you will meet a lot more people with your sexual orientation. Some even have dorms or fraternity houses. Anyway, it's such a growing experience, intellectual and emotional. You might also use this time to work on "you". Do you need to trim down, or buff up? All of this can be done.

Personally, from what I know of you on line, I think you are a very nice person, and I hate to see you hurting. Believe me, when I was your age, I certainly experienced what you are going through. It's not easy. I'd tell the guy you don't want to go out with him and play hard to get. It will up your desirability. Good luck buddy.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
:p iv moved on with my life IDK now, were still friends but i don't think i will ever try to date him again. I have updated my pounced ad and already hit some one up :D

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I officially dig you.

Love that song. lol

I prefer the gift grub version (Irish comedy show). (this is from the last world cup)

"Dry your eyes becks,
there's plenty more fish in group c"

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
At least he told you after a short amount of time. I disagree with two dates being a short amount of time. I think you can usually get a feel for a guy the first date.

There was a guy, who I went on four dates with, that spanned over about a month. The guy texted me like crazy (strike one, clingy doesn't fly with me,) he was kinda ugly, and shorter than me (strike two, I wasn't physically attracted,) and he smelt weird. One time, he smelt like tarter sauce, another time dirt, and another time body odour (that counts as strike three AND four. take a damn shower.) He was also crazy into anime (strike five, I don't like anime,) er... and talked about "fucking me" to my best friend. And that just about ended it. I told him to move on. He made a facebook note about how girls are bitches, and his facebook status' for a week were overly emo and pathetic.

So if it didn't work out... just move on. Don't get upset over something that ended. He ended it because it didn't feel right. At least he didn't wait months into the relationship before telling you it didn't work out. You would have hurt a lot more then.

Role
  1. Private
[...] and talked about "fucking me" to my best friend. [...]
Strike 20, right away.

A real gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Or plot to have sex with and tell. Or even plan to make love with someone in a passionate and romantic way and tell "the end bit."

And there it is. :smile1:

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
:p iv moved on with my life IDK now, were still friends but i don't think i will ever try to date him again. I have updated my pounced ad and already hit some one up :D

YouTube - Jilted John's Second TOTP Appearance
No seriously not to make light of what you went through... but you already seem to be getting over it... and if you can laugh, you are a step closer to moving onwards and upwards to better things, greater triumphs...

Often the best way to get over someone is to get under someone.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Hey hope that it can all work out in the end. There are plenty of women in the prowl. I had a girl for two weeks and we never dated but she was a gold digger who just wanted to mess with this... Just realize that relationships come and go and that there will always be another who can be more in common with yourself.

bgi39jsjw0ggg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not on the same emotional level, huh? Let's see, my horseshit detector is pegged at max, and my "douchebag lies we tell to make others feel better" to english dictionary has a listing for this...

Ah, here it is. It seems that he's not in to you (no way of knowing why), but is hoping that he can go out with you one more time and maybe get you loaded and in the sack. He's also feeding you this now so that if he DOES get in your pants, he can not call you ever again without worrying about you getting all clingy and texting him all the time (after all, he DID say that you're not "on the same emotional level").

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
My advice is: Forget him and move on. I'm not even sure you can still be "friends", as there will always be that awkward position of the failed dating between you two, but I guess you'Re free to try remaining friends if you like.

He made it pretty clear that you won't get along on a boyfriend basis, so there's no point trying to persuade him to try anyway. You'd just be setting yourself up for more disappointment.

As someone else said: Move on and find someone else. Yes, it's effort, but the reward should be worth it, plus you'll have much better chances with someone else.

On a short note: Don't go counting "dates" though, it doesn't work that way. Sometimes, it can take a long time to 'warm up' to someone until you think you're actually ready for a relationship, and sometimes it just clicks and you're both in love...you know, 'love on first sight'. No way to tell which one it is before it happens though.

Peachy

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
umm ya, I'm going on another date with him, and we might go have some "private" time

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
umm ya, I'm going on another date with him, and we might go have some "private" time

One ticket for the teenage emotional rollercoaster, coming up! ;)

Seriously, you don't want to shack up in any way with some dude that only a week ago told you that you were on different "emotional levels", and only wanted to be friends. If you do, he's already shown how he feels, and chances will be next to nil for anything good coming out of it... And that'll just make you feel worse.

Move on...

Role
  1. Private

So I guess you're okay with being a "hollaback boy," then.

If this is what you want, Godspeed. If this is not what you want, then I would encourage you to reconsider and not go out on a booty call--er, "date" with this guy.

(See, I'm hip. I now know what a "hollaback girl" is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.