Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So I like to wear girly clothes because they are cute and there are not that many cute boy clothes, but I don't identify myself as a sissy. I only do it for the cuteness, so what really am I?

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, GoodniteLover219, LittlePrince and 4 others
You could be a "Sissy", or "Diaper-loving Sissy". I've tried on girly clothes too, for fun. Not my thing, but it was worth exploring.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BabyKing86
BabyKing86 said:
what really am I?
You.

If you don't feel like a sissy, you don't have to be one. If you desperately need a specific label, you might trying to come up with an original one for yourself.

But it can make it easier for others to understand that you wear girly clothes, if you call yourself a sissy anyway.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, CutePrincess, LittlePrince and 4 others
In my mind sissy just means you like girly clothes. I agree with elpulpo that the sissy declaration tells everone that you like girly clothes as you say you do. I wouldn’t read anything more into it.

So I love being a sissy but only in certain situations. I agree that they dont make things very cute for males other than just a blue color. When I dress up as a sissy it usually doesn't involve diapers about 80% of the times. For me the sissy role is more for when I am being dominated. So it can go either way really. But like others have said you don't have to identify as something if you don't want to. At the end of the day do whatever makes you feel good and don't worry about title's just be happy.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BabyKing86 and Blathers
I think labels in general can be very freeing and very restrictive at the same time,
for instance I have a bisexual orientation of being Queer,I dont use the other labels Pansexual, Bisexual, etc because they jut never clicked for ME. If you want to be called a sissy go ahead, if you don't like the label and maybe feel it doesn't suit you in the capacity you think a label should (an identifier) then just be you, sissies are all varied also and don't all have to be the same. Just as abdls who are "boys" that like girly clothes don't have to use the label sissy.

If someone wants to know what you like wearing just tell them, purely what you are about. When someone doesn't get my queer identity I explain and thats the end of the convo, You dont owe anyone anything.

Now if you become comfortable with the word sissy, and wanna use it go for it, but dont feel pressure to though. You can always change your mind nothing is set in stone.

Hope this helps💕

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, RoamingHermit, LittlePrince and 4 others
Thanks for the 'like'

Reactions: BabyKing86
Blathers said:
I think labels in general can be very freeing and very restrictive at the same time,
for instance I have a bisexual orientation of being Queer,I dont use the other labels Pansexual, Bisexual, etc because they jut never clicked for ME. If you want to be called a sissy go ahead, if you don't like the label and maybe feel it doesn't suit you in the capacity you think a label should (an identifier) then just be you, sissies are all varied also and don't all have to be the same. Just as abdls who are "boys" that like girly clothes don't have to use the label sissy.

If someone wants to know what you like wearing just tell them, purely what you are about. When someone doesn't get my queer identity I explain and thats the end of the convo, You dont owe anyone anything.

Now if you become comfortable with the word sissy, and wanna use it go for it, but dont feel pressure to though. You can always change your mind nothing is set in stone.

Hope this helps💕
Labels can indeed be restrictive ...
I have the choice to label myself AB & DL but surely as an AB I am bound to like nappies.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BabyKing86 and Kayleigh
Everybody has their own motivations for crossdressing and sissy wear (and even little/baby wear). For me, I don't have any interest in actually being a woman/sissy/baby. It's all about the shame/humiliation of being forced to dress that way. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BabyKing86 and Blathers
BabieKimie said:
Labels can indeed be restrictive ...
I have the choice to label myself AB & DL but surely as an AB I am bound to like nappies.
No problem I really liked your story I guess is the way to put it,

and yeah for sure It took me a long time to accept I liked diapers on other people too, but DL identifier still alludes me.

I like nappies as an aid to regression and for their sheer babyishness.:)

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BabyKing86 and Luvs57
BabyKing86 said:
So I like to wear girly clothes because they are cute and there are not that many cute boy clothes, but I don't identify myself as a sissy. I only do it for the cuteness, so what really am I?
Hmm Why do you need a label as well as the descriptive ones you have chosen? I'm not sure what you are asking... :)

Blathers said:

Hope this helps💕
Very well said

Reactions: BabyKing86 and Blathers
ElPulpo said:
You.

If you don't feel like a sissy, you don't have to be one. If you desperately need a specific label, you might trying to come up with an original one for yourself.

But it can make it easier for others to understand that you wear girly clothes, if you call yourself a sissy anyway.
I agree. Why do we constantly try to find a label? This isn't politics or religion.😂😂 There are so many variations of this lifestyle, it's not worth trying to think up a name for every last one.

Reactions: daniel2885 and BabyKing86
BabyDavidMessiah said:
I agree. Why do we constantly try to find a label? This isn't politics or religion.😂😂 There are so many variations of this lifestyle, it's not worth trying to think up a name for every last one.
🤣🤣 You're right about that it would take forever

I’m not a psychologist but I believe human nature has us always judging others in terms of friend or foe, is this person like me or not like me. Labels help in that regard, especially online when the only gauge are words. While some labels may not exactly fit, they still provide some starting context in terms of determining potential synergy. So use a label that is close, don’t get caught up in the level of precision and use it as a starting point. If your variation of the label isn’t compatible with someone else’s, after further dialog, so what. It was a starting point, that’s it.

So sissy - you like some girly things. Ok, after dialog with another “ sissy”, if your definition is different, does it really matter? focus on what you may have more in common as opposed to your differences.

just my thoughts.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BabyKing86, KCA and 2 others
Maybe you like girls clothing because of the frilly detailing that is not found on boys clothing - take a polo
shirt for instance - boys pointed collar conforming to the color/design of the shirt - girls rounded and the
collar design more johnny collar with deep cleavage - no buttons the collar itself with lacy detailing and
definitely not a chance of buttoning closed. Or another alternative the Henley top with multiple buttons in
the button placket (oh and the buttons on the female/reverse side) -
The sleeve length - sleeveless or a cap sleeve (1/2 half length) the cut definitely not male athletic !
And the hem length not enough to tuck into the waist of any bottom garment - YES your diapers will be showing !

But then SISSY ONLY IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER !

Kayleigh said:
I’m not a psychologist but I believe human nature has us always judging others in terms of friend or foe, is this person like me or not like me. Labels help in that regard, especially online when the only gauge are words. While some labels may not exactly fit, they still provide some starting context in terms of determining potential synergy. So use a label that is close, don’t get caught up in the level of precision and use it as a starting point. If your variation of the label isn’t compatible with someone else’s, after further dialog, so what. It was a starting point, that’s it.
I'm not a psychologist either, but I think labels are an inherent part of intelligence as we know it, starting with babies overgeneralizing their first words to divide the world e.g. in dogs and non-dogs, which might by considered unfair labelling by them if only thy understood. We consistently run into ontological problems everytime someone is unfairly treated because they are just one day too young or too old, one nanometer to small, one cent too rich to fall into the category they would prefer. Wherever you draw the boundaries, there will always be some border cases, unless you give up categorizing completely, but then you lose the potential for statistically existing differences between average cases.

If the labels are too strict but indispensable, in my opinion it's our minds who have to deal with it and add some explicit fuzziness like "Im a man, but I don't conform to the stereotyp of drinking beer and watching (insert sports here)" or "Penguins are birds although they are kind of weird" or " @BabyKing86 is something like a sissy, although not as you'd expect, but just for cuteness".

Reactions: BabyKing86 and Kayleigh
I guess your afraid that the term sissy would bend you into
a cage with the rules for sissies.

Well there are no rules.
If you like that stuff because you think its cute, then you like it
because its cute. if you think your a Sissy you are.
If you think you are not, you are not.

I think your free to choose what title you wanna have.

i don't think im a Sissy, and i don't feel like i would fit very much
into this term, but i tried some Pink Bunny Hopp Diapers, because i
think they look cute,

i still think about buying a pink, or Girlish Onesie, because i think
they are more cute then blue boythemed ones.

And i could imagine some day just out of curiosity to try how a tight
would feel to wear one...and still i don't think im a Sissy,
and im surely not Gay ^^'

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, RoamingHermit, BabyKing86 and 2 others
Back