Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
This is the first time I had ever ordered these but when I got them, they appear to be 4 tapes instead of 2 tapes. Which is quite interesting to me. Perhaps a defect? Either way, it should be fine. I don't know if the rest in the pack will be like it though

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 92
Hmmm...old stock? You're right...they should be two-tapes.

What size? I guess I've never heard of four-tape Kiddos.

I bought some Larges just a couple of weeks ago. One tape on each wing, as expected.

Cottontail said:
What size? I guess I've never heard of four-tape Kiddos.

I bought some Larges just a couple of weeks ago. One tape on each wing, as expected.
It was just a medium. Upon trying it, I think small might actually fit me better. Either way, maybe I just got lucky since I've read that some people prefer 4 tapes for a better fit.

Sigmund said:
It was just a medium. Upon trying it, I think small might actually fit me better. Either way, maybe I just got lucky since I've read that some people prefer 4 tapes for a better fit.
Interesting! I seem to recall one design where ABU had four tapes only on the XL--I think. Obviously this isn't that. Sounds like a manufacturing screw-up. About two tapes versus four: It does seem that four tapes work better for most people. Body shape is a big part of that. My own shape seems to work well with the two-tape diapers, and I appreciate the extra similarity to the baby kind, so those are what I prefer. With better elastics, I think the difference in fit could be minimized, but we're not there yet.

You might contact ABU and let us know what they say about the extra tapes!

(Alternatively, @klo555 @GoSuperMarcus)

Last edited:
That’s definitely different. I know there’s a French retailer that sells a 4 tape diaper with the same print as Cushies, but you have a unicorn. Might be worth stashing some of those away.

PaddedBrony said:
That’s definitely different. I know there’s a French retailer that sells a 4 tape diaper with the same print as Cushies, but you have a unicorn. Might be worth stashing some of those away.
Neat. I'm uh, using one of them currently but I just checked and it appears to be that the rest of them have 4 tapes too. Maybe I can profit off of this somehow, lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 9978
I would love to try one of those, I like the single tape ones and the fit is great but I would love to compare the two. That’s like finding the diaper version of a 4 leaf clover

huh. I've never seen a 4 tape kiddo before...

i would actually wear them if they had four :O

Didn’t they offer them for a short time like a year or 2 ago where you could get them in bag qty or something?

Maybe I’m mixing it up with rearz crap, they used to have optional tape types in small qty

where did you get them from?

Sorry to Necro this thread, but ABU is currently offering 4-tape Kiddos in Medium for a limited time. I ordered a half case! I enjoyed the 2-tape kiddos, but didn't like how the tops were so loose on me. (I'm a really skinny guy)

Rocky said:
Sorry to Necro this thread, but ABU is currently offering 4-tape Kiddos in Medium for a limited time. I ordered a half case! I enjoyed the 2-tape kiddos, but didn't like how the tops were so loose on me. (I'm a really skinny guy)

I posted a topic a couple days ago

i totally would actually buy them if they are 4 tapes and give them a actual try,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back