I getting a laptop!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm getting a laptop, ya I know it's an old Dell Latitude D600. But i'mn still getting one!

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Sounds nice. I actually looked at getting one of those a few years back... if I recall they were kind of small with a wider screen? Not sure, but have fun with it anyway.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I do believe the D800 either has a 14" or a 14.1" screen, either widescreen or fullscreen.

I think I have one upstairs somewhere...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
NIce...

You're just getting it :eek: even nicer.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Speaking of laptops, I hopefully would be getting a new laptop. Pending if the ebay seller is alive or not >.>...

Get that wireless network fired up!

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
No linux but it wiil have up to the minute xp!

Last edited:

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sweet, laptops are awesome, just remember to take good care of it and you should be ok. Keep the screen in good shape and clean it too, mine's already starting to look a little dirty (plus I totalled my first laptop's screen, so now I use a Dell too). Have fun, laptops are so cool!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Get Linux up on there!
I aggree, just got done converting all my computers to Ubuntu.

No linux but it wiil have up to the minute xp!
XP is going to stop getting updates and all support this year, unless it can handle Vista, get Linux.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
XP is going to stop getting updates and all support this year, unless it can handle Vista, get Linux.
That is absurdly false. There are LOADS of people still on XP. XP won't stop getting updates until at least 2009, and it will be supported until at least 2012.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I have a psp slim works great for the internet

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
That is hideously old... April 2007? LOADS of things have changed in the last 4 months alone, nevermind in the last 8. There are plenty of feeds out there that accurately predict XP's future.

Remember, we are already in middle March. XP SP3 is still in Release Candidate stages. It's going to be a little while longer before SP3 is released. They're going to release it, then kill support for it 6-7 months later?

Gotta think these things through ;)

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
eh didn't see it was that old.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
That is hideously old... April 2007? LOADS of things have changed in the last 4 months alone, nevermind in the last 8. There are plenty of feeds out there that accurately predict XP's future.

Remember, we are already in middle March. XP SP3 is still in Release Candidate stages. It's going to be a little while longer before SP3 is released. They're going to release it, then kill support for it 6-7 months later?

Gotta think these things through ;)
Hm, have not noticed that, I still stand by what I said, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.