I freaking Wet the Bed unintentionally

LadyP

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a mix of oddly aroused happy and wtf. Had NO intention of wetting the bed. Wasn't engaging in wearing at all yesterday (although I did continuously wear W-Th-F am (so basically almost 48 hours in a row) this week.

I woke up early this am at about 2:30 am and was so wet. My sweatpants, underwear, half of my top and part of my freaking PILLOW was wet. I will be getting a new pillow. I changed and did put on an incontinence brief just in case. Put towels down on the bed.

Woke up at 4:30 WET. Ugh! I mean, I loved it but....wore my diap till 7 when I woke up and consciously wet it to full. I am confused feeling as if I didn't try to do this...has anyone else experienced this?

Full disclosure- I have been listening to the diaper fractionation loop frequently- could this be the cause? Thanks for replying.

Reactions: happy89
I have experienced this several years ago which I’m my case, lead to bed wetting 5-7 nights per week, which obviously requires me to wear diapers at night whether I want to or not. The first time it happened was probably 15 years ago and happened maybe 1 or 2 times per month until I gave in and just started wearing a diaper to sleep. I can’t be sure what led to to worsen but I’m pretty confident that part was self inflicted

Interesting- if I'm being 100% honest, I would wear every night...so you're basically saying your own desires overruled your bladder control?

LadyP said:
I am a mix of oddly aroused happy and wtf. Had NO intention of wetting the bed. Wasn't engaging in wearing at all yesterday (although I did continuously wear W-Th-F am (so basically almost 48 hours in a row) this week.

I woke up early this am at about 2:30 am and was so wet. My sweatpants, underwear, half of my top and part of my freaking PILLOW was wet. I will be getting a new pillow. I changed and did put on an incontinence brief just in case. Put towels down on the bed.

Woke up at 4:30 WET. Ugh! I mean, I loved it but....wore my diap till 7 when I woke up and consciously wet it to full. I am confused feeling as if I didn't try to do this...has anyone else experienced this?

Full disclosure- I have been listening to the diaper fractionation loop frequently- could this be the cause? Thanks for replying.
I am pretty sure I had something similar happen the night before last. The wet area was quite a bit smaller than yours and as such I couldn't tell with 100% certainty that it was pee and not sweat, but I think it was pee. First time in years. But I also have been wearing more often recently, enjoying it more, thinking about it more, went to bed Friday night wishing I was wearing... Like you, I woke up with a mix of feelings about it.

I don't know what the "diaper fractionation loop" is but if it's audio that can affect your subconscious it seems at least possible it's the culprit. For me I suspect it might have been that my body was in tune with what I wanted, but I wasn't so in tune with myself due to stress and conflicting thoughts and reasoning.

Reactions: Lyric and LadyP
LadyP said:
Interesting- if I'm being 100% honest, I would wear every night...so you're basically saying your own desires overruled your bladder control?
I believe that is very likely, yes. My wife often mentions concerns of my daytime control eventually disappearing due to my obsession for incontinence as well even though I’m not actively trying to loose anymore control

LadyP said:
What currently keeps you from wearing each night? If you don’t mind my asking

happy89 said:
I am pretty sure I had something similar happen the night before last. The wet area was quite a bit smaller than yours and as such I couldn't tell with 100% certainty that it was pee and not sweat, but I think it was pee. First time in years. But I also have been wearing more often recently, enjoying it more, thinking about it more, went to bed Friday night wishing I was wearing... Like you, I woke up with a mix of feelings about it.

I don't know what the "diaper fractionation loop" is but if it's audio that can affect your subconscious it seems at least possible it's the culprit. For me I suspect it might have been that my body was in tune with what I wanted, but I wasn't so in tune with myself due to stress and conflicting thoughts and reasoning.
Yes the loop is to hypnotize you to love your diaper and let go. Apparently it's working...

Thanks for sharing your experience. I was totally freaked out, then got a little excited about it (after I changed out of my soaked clothing into a diaper).

Reactions: bret2 and happy89
bret2 said:
What currently keeps you from wearing each night? If you don’t mind my asking
I have a partner that doesn't know about my lifelong love of wearing. BUT I know they would be accepting- guess on some level it's me who isn't...they are accepting of my other likes - even put my buttplug in...I'm getting all kinds of feelings about what's going on.

Reactions: happy89 and bret2
Back