Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
I was looking at diapers on ebay and found a dependeco diaper i fell in love with. Its Pink ans super cute. Its mlp and i dont watch that show or know what its about other than like a power puff girls with horses. I went on their site and found it. http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=307
My question is whats the difference between a flannel diaper and a cotton diaper?

That is so awesome I'll be buying this very soon

Sitherus said:
I was looking at diapers on ebay and found a dependeco diaper i fell in love with. Its Pink ans super cute. Its mlp and i dont watch that show or know what its about other than like a power puff girls with horses. I went on their site and found it. http://dependeco-adult-diapers.com/catalog.php?item=307
My question is whats the difference between a flannel diaper and a cotton diaper?

The only difference is the printed outer cover. One is flannel and the other is cotton.
The inside is the same for both of them. The printed cover is over the top of the PUL
liner.

Wow. I am so getting one of those myself sometime. :smile1:

accepted said:
Wow. I am so getting one of those myself sometime. :smile1:

they go fast I NEED it really want it! But i felt that way about another and its gone.

- - - Updated - - -

oleman72 said:
The only difference is the printed outer cover. One is flannel and the other is cotton.
The inside is the same for both of them. The printed cover is over the top of the PUL
liner.

but whts the difference in the feeling, and absorption?

So much want. I was hoping for a different MLP design and there it is.

Sitherus said:
they go fast I NEED it really want it! But i felt that way about another and its gone.

- - - Updated - - -

but whts the difference in the feeling, and absorption?

There's no difference in the feeling and absorbtion between the cotton or flannel diapers.
I also recommend using booster pads with them. They help control leaks. I've been wearing
them for over two years now and no leaks.

Ohhh thats adorable <3

Ohhh thats adorable <3

I KNOW RIGHT! I'm gonna buy them tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys dont buy them out before i can get my paws on one! I just gotta get money "I just spent $372 repairing my car"

Got mine already, you guys are slow :grouphug:

Pulluplover said:
Got mine already, you guys are slow :grouphug:

im broke

I bought it. it should be here soon but now i got bigger problems! check my latest thread

I looked and they looked really good, I would buy them if I had money.

KittyninjaW said:
I looked and they looked really good, I would buy them if I had money.
I haven't either but still brought 2 of the all one colour pul diapers :biggrin: But why is the Atlantic so big

parcelboy2 said:
I haven't either but still brought 2 of the all one colour pul diapers :biggrin: But why is the Atlantic so big

the atlantic is ugly i think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------update-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you were talking about little sailor I think that one is ugly
I dont know what the atlantic is.

Sitherus said:
the atlantic is ugly i think.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------update-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought you were talking about little sailor I think that one is ugly
I dont know what the atlantic is.

No I'm talking about the big patch of sea between the USA and UK that's called the North Atlantic

parcelboy2 said:
No I'm talking about the big patch of sea between the USA and UK that's called the North Atlantic
I thought we were on the same page but reading your comment was funny to me of how off i was.

Sitherus said:
I thought we were on the same page but reading your comment was funny to me of how off i was.

About 3000 miles lol

mine should be here in a few days :eek: IM SO EXCITED!:cloud9:

- - - Updated - - -

parcelboy2 said:
About 3000 miles lol

:oops:

I got them. it tells me to wash them before use. I cant because others use my washing machine and will empty it for me. I didn't buy it to use it i bought it to sleep better. I noticed that it is super tight unless work loose but then there are holes. I believe it may be too small but i bought a medium and i wear size 36 normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back