I found out about 2 years ago, my older brother is a DL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
Genetics? i dunno, stressful life? possibly, i work hard for that 70K/yr it is definitely a candle burning at both ends thing

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I didnt want to really bring it up because I know alot of people normally do not believe some of the stories posted on here like this one. I know that my brother is also a Ab/Dl. I used to have a good supply in my bedroom for my bedwetting that I used to supply for myself because my mom used to buy depends and they leaked but she wouldnt buy anything else. So I told her I would take care of them. I always used to keep tabs on how many I had left in case I needed more I could get some before I ran out and a few would always be missing when I count. I found them stashed under his matteress and took them back, but never said anything to him just figuring he was wetting the bed too. Later when we talked about it he told me he was an AB and thats why he stole them. I told hime that I was also. Now we talk about it, and we share each others secret and no one else knows. Its great having someone to talk about it with that you know isnt going to freak out.

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, I thought I responded to this a long time ago, but I guess not. Here is a followup to a couple of your questions/theories.

*shrugs* maybe how they were raised im not saying badly but yeah you get what im saying....i hope...
Many people had this theory that it "has" to be the way we were raised. I've put LONG thought into this now, as both of us were potty-trained at the perfect time, and lead a completely normal life. I'd think it's more coincidence than anything.

Or they might have had a very happy babyhood, but now lead a stressful life and wish to return to the bliss they felt as a baby.
Lol, actually I and my brother are living a very non-stressful life. Me more than him, but literally, our parents both had a good income and we've been supported (and currently am by them through college). We've not had to support ourselves except for my brother starting a couple years ago.

I know I'm making it hard for you guys to come up with an answer, but maybe it's time to think that we don't have all the answers figured out as to how we "become" diaper lovers. My brother and I have been them without any sign or warning from eachother knowing about it. There hasn't been any noticible thing in my life that has made me ever want to wear diapers. Perhaps wanting to wear diapers is a normal thing. Perhaps it doesn't even have to always be a fetish. Have you all ever thought about that? Of course you are sidetracked from that thought of all the dumbass youtube users that post comments without thinking about them about how they "don't understand" why anyone would want to wear diapers, when it is quite understandable if you step back and think about it. Why wouldn't you is a bigger question? Have you ever wondered why these communities are so huge? I have even seen for myself on these forums people say that they are attracted to diapers, but not aroused by them. There is something huge to consider here, that might explain a lot. Accidental studies like in my situation are a great way to unravvle these mysteries of why people are DL's.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think necessarily it would be genetic. One of the things that keeps popping up over the years with regard to the origin of AB/DL tendencies is variations in how people were raised. I'm fairly sure that mine came from my parents potty training me before I was ready. Therefore, all things being equal, there should be a good chance that siblings would share their AB/DL interests if they were raised in a similar manner.

happyhelper

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Very interesting. An *B/DL sibling. I know that my brother is not involved in this fetish, otherwise I would hope he would have said something, considering he knows about my diaperdom. I think that this fetish is impacted both by genetics and environment. The thing with environment is that it is often unintentional i.e., your parents certainly don't intend to make you an *B/DL. I also think genetics play a part. I'm not saying that there is a 'diaper gene', but I would think there is some sort of genetic predisposition toward developing some fetish. It could be something as simple as diapers are the first thing that fulfills this fetish need. Diapers are often the first thing that nearly all people experience that could potentially be considered sexual. Being in a diaper, wetting it, and being changed is one of the first experiences of your life. This experience 'clicks' in your brain, leading to the *B/DLism. Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.