I finally found them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I found the cigarettes that were eluding my grasp. I hid them in my room so my parents wouldn't find them. Then I forgot where I put them...
Well, I have a bookcase with lots of books and apparently I hid them behind one of the books. I was actually looking for a book and it happened to be the book the hid the cigarettes. How convient, huh?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Dude... you shouldn't smoke... it is expensive and it will kill you.

weswissa

Banned
Role
I know it's expensive, and I doubt it will kill me.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
this may sound hypocrite to hear from a smoker, but don't smoke!

prices are ever higher and you sound like you're not addicted yet...
I'm planning to quit again too

weswissa

Banned
Role
I didn't think I was either.. but one night I went crazy cause I didn't have one...

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
It'll be a lot easier not to smoke now then it'll be in a while.

weswissa

Banned
Role
I know... why do people attack other people for there own choices...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I I doubt it will kill me.
I still find it funny that people cannot believe that cigarettes kill. There has been billions poured into research by the federal government and private organizations... the fact has been proven... smoke long enough, and it has a very very very high chance of killing you.

TRU

Go educate yourself... please.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Everytime I hear an 'invincible teenager' say how smoking can't hurt them, I want to scream...and when they say "oh I can't quit, I'm addicted" I want to beat them over the head with a garden spade!

Seriously...SMOKING KILLS!

AND...it's NOT that difficult to quit! My father smoked for over 40 years...we're not talking low-tar/low-nicotine/filtered cigarettes here either...he started smoking in 1939! One day in the early 80s he just QUIT. Here's how it happened:

He was a mail courier and he had been sorting the mail and put the pack (brand new) of smokes on top of the sorting boxes...then he packed up the mail and got in his car...forgetting the smokes. A couple of kilometers from the post office he realised he didn't have his cigarettes...so rather than turn around 'n go back he said "I'll just see how far I can go before I have to stop and buy another pack." He thought he'd probably make it to the first store (about 10km from the post office). He completed the entire route (about 240km (150mi) round trip) and when he got back to the post office he retrieved the pack of cigarettes and took them home 'n put them on top of the fridge. He never smoked after that.

NOTE: My father died of CANCER in 1996!

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
If he wants to smoke, he'll smoke. When or if he decides to quit, he'll quit.

I'm skeptical a few strangers that have no relation with him outside of internet are going to convince him otherwise try as you might.

Considering he buys the cigarettes (obviously his parents don't fund the habit) I reckon he's more than aware of the price.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm just wondering why Wes thought this really needed a topic.

No offense but it's not really noteworthy >_>

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Smoking DOES kill, and it is possible to stop and if you aren't too old you'll make a full recovery in about a decade. Unless you already have cancer which lies dormant.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Gentlemen!

I understand this topic isn't exactly noteworthy, but nonetheless, since it exists, I wish to pose my opinion.

Wewissa has obviously picked a life choice / habit that might potentially kill him in the future. If he himself, as a person, is mature enough to say 'This might kill me a decade before my time' and understands the meaning meaning of each word in that phrase , then he is also mature enough to smoke. End of.

I understand your concern for his health, as a fellow member of this forum, but flooding him with 'Smoking is bad, Quit now!' responses will only really urge him to do exactly the opposite, just like Anti-Smoking adverts. If someone sees / is told something is bad, (and might be already a practitioner of it) by a big chance he will probably go and do it, and not follow the advice given. Within certain legal boundaries. Don't give me the 'But what if we tell someone murder/hard is wrong' response.

tl;dr : He can do what he likes if he's mature enough to understand the consequences (Varies from age to age subjectively in people).

Note ; I do not condemn anti-smokers, smokers, underage smokers, corporations, or anything alike this subject. If, In your opinion I did, excuse me for any tactlessness. *bows*

weswissa

Banned
Role
Aww, my grandpa died of complictions of cancer, but because of the cancer he died. He smoked and died of a brain tumor, again I doubt it kills, and so what if it kills me, obviously God let me smoke or he would have done something to help me stop. Thank you to all the people who decided not to bash me with crap I've known since I was little.
Manveru said:
I'm just wondering why Wes thought this really needed a topic.

No offense but it's not really noteworthy >_>
That goes with almost every other topic out there.
ballucanb said:
This is simpel, if you smoke your stupid nuf said.
Obviously I'm not the only stupid one here. Learn to spell, and before you negative rep me, you called me stupid first.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Aww, my grandpa died of complictions of cancer, but because of the cancer he died. He smoked and died of a brain tumor, again I doubt it kills, and so what if it kills me, obviously God let me smoke or he would have done something to help me stop.
Eh, it's touchy to bring God into a subject about smoking. Well, it's touchy to bring God into any subject at all. But if you want to get technical about it, God isn't going to strike the ciggarettes from your mouth. He helps people who help themselves, so sayeth the church.

I'm not going to cram any anti-ciggarette crap down your throat. It's your own personal decision. I've smoked before, and I've quit too. Wasn't that difficult for me, but I didn't smoke for long.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I started smoking when I was 8. I really kicked into high gear my first year in high school. I smoked all through college as well. I didn't care then if it would kill me because I was suicidal, and had my suicide card from my shrink. But then a curious thing happened. My brain fully developed, I married and I really started to live. At that point I quit smoking cold turkey, after several failed attempts. I'm glad I quit because I have a good friend who like me, started young, but unlike me, didn't quit. Now he has OCPD, which is emphaseama. He wheezes for every breath. He and his wife are buying a house where he can get around without having to go up and down stairs. I don't blame him for smoking, nor anyone else. But I do blame the tobacco companies who have made a fortune producing poison. I don't understand why cigarettes are a legal product.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Aww, my grandpa died of complictions of cancer, but because of the cancer he died. He smoked and died of a brain tumor, again I doubt it kills, and so what if it kills me, obviously God let me smoke or he would have done something to help me stop.
The bible clearly states that he created us with a free will, that means he lets us chose. That doesn't mean he thinks it's good or anything like that. Just that he respects our choice weather good or bad. And hopes you'll come to your senses some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.