I finally came out to my wife

Paddedgameing

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all as reluctant as I was i finally came out to my wife after months of wearing and hiding from her figured I would be in divorce court to my surprise she was at the store yesterday and bought me a big box of goodnites (what I have found that I enjoy the most) wanna talk about a shock and complete joy! So last night was my first night getting to wear them to bed I was so gitty I almost couldn't sleep! Now I'm sitting here enjoying my morning coffee still in shock that happened she is a completely amazing person and today is her day with flowers and what ever else she needs spoiled with hope everyone enjoys there day!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Addy3113, littledreamers333 and 17 others
Congrats. I've never understood unaccomodatting partners.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, ItsTimmyTime and 3 others
Congrats! You did the right thing

Reactions: Diprs2, ItsTimmyTime, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Fantastic news. How did you phrase the big reveal?

Pleased it all went well,, it’s the hardest thing plucking up the courage to tell a loved one. I told my wife middle of last year, it’s the best thing I’ve done, she was a bit shocked at first but after she thought it through, she’s been absolutely fine. Congratulations 😁👍🏻

Reactions: Diprs2, ItsTimmyTime, Jorelaxed and 2 others
glad it went well and i think she deserves more than flowers lol xxx

• Love
Subtlerustle said:
Fantastic news. How did you phrase the big reveal?
We were talking about different kinks while drinking and I told her that I have worn them before and they're actually quite comfortable and that started a hole topic of it I told her that I enjoyed wearing them and that I would respect her boundaries about them and here we are that's the clif notes version

Reactions: Diprs2, ItsTimmyTime, Edgewater and 2 others
babyjoe20 said:

babyjoe20 said:
She will get what ever she wants

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, ItsTimmyTime, Edgewater and 1 other person
Paddedgameing said:
She will get what ever she wants
i kinda thought that lol glad it all worked out for you though and you can now be happy in your nappy 😁xxx

Reactions: Diprs2, Paddedgameing, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
The longterm success will be in the maintaining that selfless joy flowing in her direction long into the future! They bring so much to our lives that to not return the favor is just so wrong!
Enjoy!!

Reactions: Diprs2, ItsTimmyTime and Paddedgameing
I wish my reveal went that well.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
Reactions: Diprs2 and Edgewater
That's fantastic news @Paddedgameing 😍 Well done for finding the courage to tell your wife! I wish you all the best in your new journey together and if your relationship is anything like mine, you'll be amazed at how much closer it brings the pair of you.... even if you considered your relationship really close already.

This level of trust, vulnerability and intimacy takes everything to a whole new level.

You sound like you have your head screwed on but nevertheless, take things slowly. Lots of open communication and talk honestly about each others feelings. Even in the most open-minded relationships, you will cross little bumps in the road.

All the best 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie, Diprs2, Paddedgameing and 3 others
Back