I felt so little this morning

Punku

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
After a nice shower I asked my mommy for a diaper since I don't have to go to work till late tonight. She was on the phone so she told me to hold on, I was in no rush and didn't want to be rude so I let her be. I went to our bed, got out the supplies and figured I'd just chill in bed and fool around on my phone.

Mommy is known to get into some long discussions from time to time so I assumed id be waiting 5-10min. Before I knew it she told me to get on the diaper and proceeded to powder and diaper me while on the phone. She didn't skip a beat in her conversation and her ability to diaper me was unaffected. She had no idea what she was doing to me but I felt soooooooooo small and it was like a dream come true. The sense of diaper changes being so natural, just typing about it makes my entire body tingle.

I never thought I would be bragging about something like this but it's like a dreams do come true. Don't give up on finding your caregiver or little one, they are out there looking to find you one day too 😊

babyjoe698

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That’s awesome. I had a morning i felt so little too. I woke up wet and wanted to stay in bed and was daydreaming that a mommy was coming to Change me and get me ready for the day. But I don’t have a mommy yet.

ABdrew

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
it's so fantastic your mommy loves you and looks after you and its become so natural. Diaper changes makes the whole experience real especially when the change is done natural with love.

My mommy nanny2abdrew changes me in such a loving way. She makes them full of love and care, it makes me feel so special. She talks to me through the process mommy to baby and just makes me feel so loved safe and warm. Im total regressed and start baby babbling which she encourages. She tells me what a good baby I am and how much mommy loves me.

Our careers are very special people