• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

I failled ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Well I Think i failled Luch today:eek:

I Had The BBq That Cought on fire , with 4ft flames :dunno:

My Buns sudendly blew up on fire , also the House Siding is all melted
i could barly see the bbq with all the smoke ,

Maybe i should of brought the bbq out back since its beween the house and garage on the deck that goes behind the house haha

I had to hose The Buns And Bbq down With the hose after it was off :eek:
The Patties Were Ok as it only happend while i was cooking the buns , :laugh:

Maybe That means I should Clean the BBq More often :educate:

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've had my grill 'run away' before. Discolored the grill it got so hot. Sadly, the wonderful piece of salmon did not survive. :/

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My kids call me the Barbecutioner! I've certainly had my moments. The other thing that can get you is a warn out mantel. That's the part that delivers the gas. They tend to rust out creating big holes for a lot of gas to escape through. When that happens....wooomph!

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
They tend to rust out creating big holes for a lot of gas to escape through. When that happens....wooomph!
Not only is that really dangerous, but it's freaking cool too! Don't try this at home kids. Try it at a friends house or something.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Please remind me to decline any invitation to a BBQ party at your place! :tongueout:

D

Deleted member 221

is your bbq fine?
what a waste of buns...i could have ate them... but no you had to burn them!
as long as your ok than everytyhings fine + maybe this means it's time to get a new bbq?

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
My kids call me the Barbecutioner! I've certainly had my moments. The other thing that can get you is a warn out mantel. That's the part that delivers the gas. They tend to rust out creating big holes for a lot of gas to escape through. When that happens....wooomph!
Ummm, The part of a barbeque that has the flames is called the BURNER.
A mantle is a part of a fireplace, or the wick part of a gas lantern.
Make sure you inspect frequently for a worn out burner, large holes in the burner can be very dangerous.
If anyone needs BBQ mechanical advice, you can ask me, I have built several hundred BBQ's.

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
hey i make good bbq !!
Maybe its cause it probably never go cleaned and the underside caught fire
lol

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Just be glad you are OK, and didn't get hurt, same with anyone else. As for me, I had an invite to a barbecue but I turned ti down because I was tired, and all I wanted to do was just lay around, watch the NASCAR race and drink beer.

I am just glad no one got hurt. Still, that would have been interesting to see. lol.

WildThing121675

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
"Men like to barbecue. Men will cook if danger is involved." -Rita Rudner
Hehe!

Actually, I am the official cook here, from breakfast to dinner. Stove, oven, griddle or grill.

Tonight won't be dangerous but will have peppercorn and salt rubbed steak, fresh cooked asparagus, chick peas, chilli beans, carrots, broccoli, pork and beans (canned), rice with a drizzle of teriyaki and some red wine.

Status
Not open for further replies.