I enjoy wearing diapers

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
As for me I enjoy wearing and using diapers because they are comfortable, convenient, and they bring out my inner youth. I have been a diaper lover since I was potty trained. As a child I use to steal baby diapers from my moms daycare babies so I can feel like a baby again.

What about you?

Reactions: checkingoutall, Weatheronthe8s, GoodnitesXL21 and 11 others
Same. Love my diapers

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
Yes, love my diapers. Started at a very young age. Been this way as far back as I can remember. I can still remember mom buying the last box of Pampers and diapering me for daytime wettings. My grandmother made the suggestion to do so and she took her up on her advice.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
For some reason, I never stopped wanting to wearing them, even when I was a kid transitioning into underwear. When I moved into my current place, I never stopped buying them. They're therapeutic to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, pampersguy827, JUSTONEBABY and 5 others
Love wearing cloth prefolds and rubber pants and nowadays, always wear to bed and whenever my girlfriend is with me. Started when my mom diapered me for bed every night until 17 and after trying to go without for years, went back to wearing and wetting and occasionally messing when ever I could get away with doing so.

Reactions: Softypink, Cottontail, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
I love being in diapers.

Reactions: Softypink
I thoroughly enjoy being in nappies 24/7

Reactions: Softypink, GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
I love my diapers. They are so much fun, and bring me happiness. I just wish that I could wear them more often than I do right now.

• Love
Reactions: Softypink, theancientmariner, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
If you're trying to get someone to oppose you here, good luck! LOL...I love wearing and using diapers as well, they're my security blanket for my bottom. I wanted back in diapers as soon as I got out of them; it took awhile but I got my wish to get back into 'Pampers' 40 years ago.

It's been a strange-but-fun experience, with its own torturous moments here & there, but we're all living in a terrific age for AB/DLs, commerce-wise. I hope it gets better for our community. 🥳

Reactions: Softypink, GoodnitesXL21, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
If you're trying to get someone to oppose you here, good luck! LOL...I love wearing and using diapers as well, they're my security blanket for my bottom. I wanted back in diapers as soon as I got out of them; it took awhile but I got my wish to get back into 'Pampers' 40 years ago.

It's been a strange-but-fun experience, with its own torturous moments here & there, but we're all living in a terrific age for AB/DLs, commerce-wise. I hope it gets better for our community. 🥳
I'm sure it will. Looks like we're in the golden age here with so many different nappies to choose from doesn't it? I just hope diaper manufactures stick with the trusty plastic backed design instead of making cloth the new crown gem.

Reactions: Softypink, GoodnitesXL21 and BobbiSueEllen
I use to steal diapers at night when I stayed at the babysitters house, I can remember at that young of an age plotting on ways to get to the diapers. I was like 4 maybe 3. I would get one and would feel so safe and loved. It was a rough time for me.

I never
Aby said:
I use to steal diapers at night when I stayed at the babysitters house, I can remember at that young of an age plotting on ways to get to the diapers. I was like 4 maybe 3. I would get one and would feel so safe and loved. It was a rough time for me.
I never got the chance to steal diapers from anyone, except a liquor store once in 2005

being diapered is a very important part of my life , I find such comfort in being diapered and being able to wet at will.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, GoodnitesXL21, theancientmariner and 1 other person
I have long since accepted my need to be diapered 24/7 now I enjoy being padded and look forward to ordering my next diaper shipment. Diapers are now a part of my daily life

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I 100% love diapers too. I wish the wife was okay with it because I would pad up way ore often than I do.

Reactions: Lyric, BobbiSueEllen, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
Me to

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
yess i love wearing them and using them. i love the entire progression from the softness to the squishiness the more and more full they get

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Ilovewetdiapers4200, Lyric and 1 other person
I love wearing diapers, because they are soft, cozy and rub me the right way😉😊

• Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, antte91, Ilovewetdiapers4200 and 2 others
CuteFantasy said:
yess i love wearing them and using them. i love the entire progression from the softness to the squishiness the more and more full they get
Same. I'm padded rn and a little damp. Plus their just so comfortable and cozy

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Back