• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I don't want to be a Lurker (anymore)

HellNo

Shy boy wishing to be a woman
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I joined this community some time ago, but actually never did anything with it.

So, my name has some nordic origins, my name is Erik and I will make mistakes when writing, since I am no native speaker.
Even though I am no native speaker I have an interest in languages, I like the sound of English with its loads of different dialects!

But I don't only like English even though that is the only other language I am fluent(ish) with, I also love Japanese, which was of course being kindled by my intense interaction with anime (and to an extent manga, but since those are usually not in Japanese anymore when I read them this does not count too much ;) and enjoy listening to the very different ways each countries spoken words work!
Compare the similarities between Spanish, Italian and German! And then look for them in Danish or Russian and be amazed that they work amazingly closely from time to time while being WORLDS apart within the next sentence!

But enough about linguistics.
When not reading manga and watching anime, I usually will be playing video games at the PC or browsing the vast depths of the net, which I also do when working. But there it usually involves IT topics as I am employed as an infrastructure admin at a local Cloud Provider.

Damn, so much writing and I did not even think about the topic of this forum yet!? LilTwirl is right, there is a lot to me (and you) besides the obvious reason why I joined! But still I want to dedicate some sentences to this and will therefore also explain what I hope to find here.

First things first, I like wearing diapers, I am not a Little, nor a Carer, I don't require diapers due to my health or my physic. I simply enjoy having them snug around my bottom and the warmth when they do their work.
I had a fascination with the urinary tract of my and other bodies for a long time which is also the only way I interact with them, so no #2 for me :)
Only after I was able to move out of my parent's house, I gave in to the urge of exploring my DL site, before it was very much undersatiated. Sadly I don't have anyone close that I am truely able to share this part of me with, since my current partner does not like pee or diapers or their combination, nor do I have friends with similar interests (that I know of ...)

Which in it self might even be the thing I am most interested in experiencing here. I'd like to be able to exchange experiences, find out new ways to incorporate myself into my life, find new things to explore (which is surprisingly quite the struggle some times) and in general I think this year I want to be a more active person again. I want to reach out to the world again, be it by communities like this and being able to play out my "hidden" desires or that I interact with friends more again.

Hm, got quite lenghty now, so yeah, hi! I hope I will be welcome here!

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Mickey and LaLoneDigi

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HellNo said:
I joined this community some time ago, but actually never did anything with it.

So, my name has some nordic origins, my name is Erik and I will make mistakes when writing, since I am no native speaker.
Even though I am no native speaker I have an interest in languages, I like the sound of English with its loads of different dialects!

But I don't only like English even though that is the only other language I am fluent(ish) with, I also love Japanese, which was of course being kindled by my intense interaction with anime (and to an extent manga, but since those are usually not in Japanese anymore when I read them this does not count too much ;) and enjoy listening to the very different ways each countries spoken words work!
Compare the similarities between Spanish, Italian and German! And then look for them in Danish or Russian and be amazed that they work amazingly closely from time to time while being WORLDS apart within the next sentence!

But enough about linguistics.
When not reading manga and watching anime, I usually will be playing video games at the PC or browsing the vast depths of the net, which I also do when working. But there it usually involves IT topics as I am employed as an infrastructure admin at a local Cloud Provider.

Damn, so much writing and I did not even think about the topic of this forum yet!? LilTwirl is right, there is a lot to me (and you) besides the obvious reason why I joined! But still I want to dedicate some sentences to this and will therefore also explain what I hope to find here.

First things first, I like wearing diapers, I am not a Little, nor a Carer, I don't require diapers due to my health or my physic. I simply enjoy having them snug around my bottom and the warmth when they do their work.
I had a fascination with the urinary tract of my and other bodies for a long time which is also the only way I interact with them, so no #2 for me :)
Only after I was able to move out of my parent's house, I gave in to the urge of exploring my DL site, before it was very much undersatiated. Sadly I don't have anyone close that I am truely able to share this part of me with, since my current partner does not like pee or diapers or their combination, nor do I have friends with similar interests (that I know of ...)

Which in it self might even be the thing I am most interested in experiencing here. I'd like to be able to exchange experiences, find out new ways to incorporate myself into my life, find new things to explore (which is surprisingly quite the struggle some times) and in general I think this year I want to be a more active person again. I want to reach out to the world again, be it by communities like this and being able to play out my "hidden" desires or that I interact with friends more again.

Hm, got quite lenghty now, so yeah, hi! I hope I will be welcome here!
Hello and welcome here, hope you have fun 👍🏻

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

Diaperpee8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hallo and welcome.
Hope you will like not being a lurker.

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think we all started out as lurkers in a way. I remember for days on end I would read in amazement that there was so many people who liked diapers. Growing up with this desire to wear diapers was lonely. When I became a teen I decided to share with a previous girl friend. She was very understanding.

Reactions: HellNo

sjinnewengland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, welcome! That was a great intro. I've always been fascinated with languages as well. I think it's great that you're reaching out and making an effort to become active in the community. I've always lurked more than I've interacted and I'm looking forward to becoming more active as well!

Reactions: HellNo